Main Menu

Welcome to the new forum!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 24 June, 2008, 03:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longmanshort

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

w3bz

QuoteGrr Arrgh, why are ther some topics that won't give me the option to reply?

Can you give me an example?

QuoteAny chance of RSS feeds of new posts?

Certainly plausible, I'll look into it

Mangamax

Apols if this has been discussed already - still having a trawl - but any idea why my Icon didn't make the move?
Do we have to resnd them again to Wake?
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Robin Low

I like the new forums so far - a lot closer to what I'm used to elsewhere.

My only critcism is the background colour. Black text on the blue doesn't stand out terribly well. I'd much prefer a white background, or at least a much paler shade of the blue.

Regards

Robin

johnnystress

How about linking the old address to this new forum ? I still get the "unavailable" page when I click the icon in my bookmarks.

Or alternatively how abut a little icon to go along with this new forum?

eggonlegs

Scottiepunk

I'm with you on that one Logan. I liked having the posts mailed to me rather than having to go onto the board all the time, I want that function back. Anyone else?

scutfink

Quote from: "w3b-B0Tv2"
QuoteGrr Arrgh, why are ther some topics that won't give me the option to reply?

Can you give me an example?

Well, this thread, fine, post a reply Icon on the bottom left an' everything...
over in the events section, the Rebellion festial thread, and the win a writing gig thread, no reply icon, whassup wit' dat?

...still running on the assumption that I'm being a moron...

scutfink

...in fact, I don't seem to be able to post topics or replys on the events section AT ALL...

so, if anyone want's a thread free of my facile pointless meanderings, you know where to go :)

Wake

Try the events section again. I think it should be sorted now.

thinky

i have to say that the "read latest posts" link is bloody marvelous - it gives the old rsi-fingers a bit of a break when attempting to navigate the new section structure

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Wake

Quote from: "Mangamax"Apols if this has been discussed already - still having a trawl - but any idea why my Icon didn't make the move?
Do we have to resnd them again to Wake?

I deleted MAX.gif because it was 16x16, not 32x32. I thought I'd checked it wasn't in current use at the time.

Cheers,

Wake

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Still getting used the changes myself. Admittedly the new board is more in line with most other boards these days in both appearence and interface. My only gripe is that some of the many avaliable options seem a bit unnecessary but that could just be something i'll adjust to.

Ignatzmonster

How great is it to see the board back? It was getting sad how I kept checking every couple of days with no results. In honor of the board's new incarnation I will finally get around to getting an icon or die trying! Banzai!!

w3bz

QuoteI'd much prefer a white background, or at least a much paler shade of the blue.

Me too...