Main Menu

TANK GIRL SKIDMARKS... OUT IN JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE #275

Started by +rufus+, 27 June, 2008, 09:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: "+rufus+"Hi Batson,

Titan Books will be doing the 'TG -Skidmarks' 4 issue mini series and Trade paper back collection in 2009.

:-)

Merry christmas! Ruf

Damn!! So they'll do all the TG GN's, eh?
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

radiator

QuoteAfter Skidmarks finishes we'll be starting some shorter TG stories for the Megazine.

Yay!

+rufus+

Quote from: "Batson"

Titan Books will be doing the 'TG -Skidmarks' 4 issue mini series and Trade paper back collection in 2009.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: "+rufus+"
Quote from: "Batson"

Okay, thanks! I'll buy the TG graphic novel stories!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Mardroid

Quote from: "+rufus+"'Tank Girl  - Skidmarks'  is being published MONTHLY in the Judge Dredd Megazine, and started in Meg #275, and runs for 12 issues.

Oops! Sorry, I said weekly. (I knew it was monthly too. Slip of the keys... obviously had the Prog in the back of my mind.)

+rufus+

LOL..Easily done! Just thought I'd better clarify! I can never get anything right myself! :-) Ruf

House of Usher

Quote from: "yue939qi899"is jordan shoes good enough for play basketball?
That's about 4 grammatical errors in one sentence with no subordinate clauses. Surely that exceeds some sort of statutory limit for this website? Not sure what it has to do with Tank Girl either. Must do better in future!

(original post reported as spam)
STRIKE !!!