Main Menu

2000 AD Events

Started by Cyber-Matt, 18 July, 2008, 10:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber-Matt

BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS!

A couple of upcoming events that may tickle your Thrill-receptors...

2000 AD will have a table at the London Film and Comic Con, taking place at Earl's Court over 19 and 20 July, where art droids Brendan McCarthy and Frazer Irving will be signing. Pick up the latest graphic novels - including the Complete Judge Dredd Case Files 10 and Slaine: The Horned God - for bargain prices! For further info, visit www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com

On Tuesday 5 August, creator droids Pat Mills, Dave Gibbons and Robbie Morrison will be taking part in a 2000 AD panel at the National Film Theatre on London's South Bank as part of the BFI's Comic-Book Movie season, discussing the history of the Galaxy's Greatest and its relationship with cinema. The talk starts at 18.10, and you can book your seat at: www.bfi.org.uk/whatson/bfi_southbank/ev ... discussion

SPLUNDIG VUR THRIGG!
THARG

M.I.K.

How come Cyber-Matt keeps posting stuff for Tharg on this forum when Tharg's a member here himself?

Very strange...

Proudhuff

Why have a dog and bark yourself?  as the Mighty One is wont to say
DDT did a job on me

Marbles

Is it there any possibility of recording the panel discussion as a podcast ??? Please ?
Remember - dry hair is for squids

[Carl]

Quote from: "Marbles"Is it there any possibility of recording the panel discussion as a podcast ??? Please ?

That'd be a great idea!

judgerufian

I attended the panel discussion on tuesday and while I wasnt able to take notes, it was well worth attending.