uh!...............oh hi

Started by deus x machina, 06 August, 2008, 11:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deus x machina

Quote from: "+rufus+"Hi UseD
I sell Henry's art for him.

Drop me a line..

Rufus

Rufus, please send me your contact, mailto:jaycolman@hotmail.com">jaycolman@hotmail.com

(by the way, useD is an anagram of Deus that I use in online games)
Be Pure! Be Vigilant! BEHAVE!

I'm sure my stupidity outshines your intelligence

deus x machina

Quote from: "peterwolf"Oh!..........Uh......HI !

Have you read progs 1 to 320 yet ?

I am looking for some artwork by Massimo Belardinelli but havent got a hope in hell of finding any.

Finding artwork by Henry flint should be easy in comparison.

Same school of artists - Detailed B+W linework.

Yes mate, read them when why borther passed em over at the time. Did lose 1-400ish when my mum desided to clear the attic :(
Since been bought number 1 a few year ago for my birthday (which I want to frame and display somehow, any ideas?) and bought a few of the missing earlies. Other than that got all upto date.

Got my T-Shirt btw, http://www.ekmpowershop2.com/ekmps/shop ... s-12-c.asp  even thought they show to be out of stock they did have some wooohooooooo. Going to have to put my best pants on and post a picture............

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "useD"
Quote from: "peterwolf"Oh!..........Uh......HI !

Have you read progs 1 to 320 yet ?

I am looking for some artwork by Massimo Belardinelli but havent got a hope in hell of finding any.

Finding artwork by Henry flint should be easy in comparison.

Same school of artists - Detailed B+W linework.

Yes mate, read them when why borther passed em over at the time. Did lose 1-400ish when my mum desided to clear the attic :(
Since been bought number 1 a few year ago for my birthday (which I want to frame and display somehow, any ideas?) and bought a few of the missing earlies. Other than that got all upto date.

Got my T-Shirt btw, http://www.ekmpowershop2.com/ekmps/shop ... s-12-c.asp  even thought they show to be out of stock they did have some wooohooooooo. Going to have to put my best pants on and post a picture............

Its tempting to frame it behind glass but if the paper hasnt discoloured and gone yellowy-brown then you are far better off keeping it out of daylight altogether to preserve it.

If it has already then it cant really get anyworse .Then get it professionally framed behind glass so that the comic is behind mount board and not touching the glass.Even then do not hang it anywhere that gets direct sunlight as the UV may yellow it even more.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

deus x machina

I've considered all the problems to be honest mate. I want to put it on my landing out of daylight and have the ability to make my frame with glass front, just not sure how to hold the thing upright as really it would need to hang rather than sit with in the frame and avoid touching anything.
The other thing I want to do is have 2 frames, one for number 1 and one that I can change and put upto date and classic frames on an open spread rather than just the front page.

I'm suprised someone doesn't already make something like this tbh.......   hmmm... . . . . . I feel a marketing idea coming on ;)

Peter Wolf

Just thought of this:

Inside the frame behind the mount board that is cut to the size of the prog get a piece of cardboard and cut out a hole the size of the prog [about 1 or 2 mil oversized then the prog can sit inside it.As long as the cardboard is slightly thicker than the prog that should keep it upright within the frame.

Hope this helps.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

deus x machina

Quote from: "peterwolf"Just thought of this:

Inside the frame behind the mount board that is cut to the size of the prog get a piece of cardboard and cut out a hole the size of the prog [about 1 or 2 mil oversized then the prog can sit inside it.As long as the cardboard is slightly thicker than the prog that should keep it upright within the frame.

Hope this helps.

I like it, i'm still worried that if any part of the page touches the acrylic/glass for long periods of time it may stick but thats worth looking at.
I useD to work with acrylics and could do that idea with a coloured acrylic which would give a nice coloured surround too

deus x machina

Here' the pic of my new Nemesis t shirt, also including me and minime

Wake

And I've now moved your post to the newly created Welcome section...

ukdane

You have the same Samsung TV remote as I do....
Welcome.
Cheers

-Daney

deus x machina

Quote from: "ukdane"You have the same Samsung TV remote as I do....
Welcome.

would you of welcomed me if I had a crappy TV then?