Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Ha! They're my own; though I'm as surprised as anyone (my brother is only a year older than me, and he's mostly bald).  Might as well make use of my hair while I still have it...
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Old Tankie

So Jayzus, have you managed to get on screen yet? I was an extra once, got all excited, beers in ready for the big moment, ended up on the cutting room floor!

JayzusB.Christ

My season hasn't been aired yet. But most likely I'll be a smudge in the background at best.  Still, being paid to pretend to be a Viking - I can't complain. 
By the way, what were you on, Tankie?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

Old Tankie

The Dirty Dozen- Next Mission, it wasn't a classic!

Old Tankie

Although meeting Lee Marvin was pretty cool.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Old Tankie on 01 March, 2017, 04:19:29 PM
Although meeting Lee Marvin was pretty cool.

That is indeed pretty cool.  My brief chats with King Harald and Ivar the Boneless are a tad less impressive (though they're both far nicer lads in reality than they are on the series).

Theblazeuk

I got to meet Stuart Wellington of the Flop House whilst I was in New York, at his bar Hinterlands in south Brooklyn. Minorest of celebrity meets but he was nice, put up with my awkward "Hi Stuart, Happy birthday and hello I have come specifically to meet you in your place of business" and made small talk with me till I left him alone.

Awesome bar with amazing beers for the relatively cheap price of $6 (which is even better when you buy a 10% beer), good cocktails, a great crowd and D&D manuals/modules/etc all over the loos.

Hawkmumbler

Off visiting the family this week, currently drinking a few in Manchester airport before bording whilst working on a script. I'm very much in need of a recharge right now so this is good!

Hawkmumbler

Hhhmmm...just completed an 8 mile run in a little under an hour. A few years back I could do solid 10 min miles. Ah well, little targets, big results.

Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK

It's probably bad to laugh at someones death...but this **** got what he deserved IMO

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39996592

JamesC

I've discovered the Facebook group 'Christians Against Dinosaurs'. It's a fun read. :lol:

sheridan

Quote from: JamesC on 23 May, 2017, 01:07:55 PM
I've discovered the Facebook group 'Christians Against Dinosaurs'. It's a fun read. :lol:

My money's on the dinosaurs.  Unless a Christian earlier took a thorn out of a T-Rex's foot.

The Legendary Shark

Modern day descendant of the Christosaurus...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

He's not your messiah, he's a very naughty saurian...