Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 17 November, 2016, 01:15:24 PM
It was already on fire when I got there, honest.
Not that one, the other thing. I already know rabbits caused THAT fire.

The Legendary Shark

No, no, no - the weasels caused THAT fire; they hired hares to make it look like the rabbits did it.

As to the other thing, I know nothing.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Trout

Quote from: Satanist on 16 November, 2016, 05:26:14 PM
Quote from: Trout on 16 November, 2016, 05:06:13 PM
I strongly recommend the pies in Dundee, but don't eat the chips in Glasgow. They're shit.

YOURE SHIT AND SO IS DUNDEE!

ABERDEENS EVEN WORSE

I have never been to either

You have been deprived of good chips your entire life, and I pity you.

DaveGYNWA

Started new job on Monday - gone from working from home, with occasional customer site visits, to back in the office daily. New employers is 'nearby' to where I live, but not reachable directly via public transport.....bus goes part-way, then I walk 2.5 miles to the office. Tuesday the walk took 50 minutes, yesterday 48, and today have got it down to 42 minutes (I do like walking)....going to be getting a bike sorted for the full journey (10 miles door to door) soon, but am enjoying the walking workout at the moment. And the main reason for that, other than the health benefits, is the opportunity to see some of the local wildlife along the route. Just this morning, a couple of deer bounded across the road about 40 yards ahead of me.....was able to watch them as they continued on in to the fields. Lovely.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

von Boom

Sounds wonderful Dave. I wish I had a commute like that. :)

Old Tankie

Grandchildren over and a new graphic novel, what more could you want?

Grugz

a nice single malt?   sounds great tankie, enjoy
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Old Tankie

Cyberleader2000

as some of you know I'm a hoarder collector of figures and one of my favorite things about them is when friends come over for the first time or when people online see my collechions and it seams to brake them.
Well I just had a very fun experince one of my fellow project mates over on fanfiction.net just messaged me aparrently he found my Profile on my figure collection and I just got to read a very amusing string of messages from him it has made my day.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Grugz

had a couple of great finds in charity shops recently "kagemusha" and "shogun assassin" on dvd for a quid each!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

Goaty

Rately

Quote from: Grugz on 30 November, 2016, 04:38:05 PM
had a couple of great finds in charity shops recently "kagemusha" and "shogun assassin" on dvd for a quid each!

The soundtrack alone should make Shogun Assassin a must purchase! Helps that the movie is absolutely, brilliantly insane.

Grugz

Taryn Tailz

The Gender Identity Clinic have officially diagnosed me with Gender Dysphoria, which means there's a good chance I shall start hormone treatment at the end of January. 2017 is potentially going to be the newest of new years for me now. :)
I'm very much looking forward to turning into Eva Green. :P

von Boom

Quote from: Taryn Tailz on 02 December, 2016, 01:26:00 AM
I'm very much looking forward to turning into Eva Green. :P

I'm sure there are many on this board that would look forward to that also! :)