Main Menu

Reboot

Started by Bolt-01, 22 November, 2002, 03:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Guys, I am sorry if this is old news, but have you all seen the REBOOT GCI cartoon from a few years ago?

I am mentioning it here as Brendan McCarthy and Ian gibson did most of the character designs.

It is a canadian show but was shown here on CITV.

I would put a link to the site if I knew how, but you need to visit the home page of MAINFRAME (the animation studio) there are links around to the REBOOT sections.

It may be of interest if you didn't know about it.

Dave6795

Wils

Don't live in London? Still not booked a hotel yet? Tsk!

The link below should take you to the Thistle City Barbican Hotel website. It's roughly 10 minutes walk from the convention, is four star and is a staggering-cheap-for-the-middle-of-London ?35 a night.

Wils

Link: http://www.thistlehotels.com/main/hotel/thistlecitybarbican/index.xml" target="_blank">Thistle Hotel

Tommo

From when virtual reality was the future? Remember it being on at least.

Quirkafleeg

Although I only saw a couple I remember it as being really good... one episode was a great Mad Max II/Road Warrior spoof.

Can you get it on DVD?

karne

It's my most favouritest cartoon show of all time great mate. I still have most of the episodes on vid, and it was supposed to have been released on DVD over two years ago. I'm still waiting.

Bolt-01

I have all of season two on vid, as well as what they broadcast of season three.

Shame they aren't showing any more.

It was the kids got me into it, honest.

Dave6795

karne

Yeah, it was my kids that got me into it too, and that's why I have such a large collection of ReBoot merchandise that they are not allowed to touch :)

Bolt-01

Have you been downloading the desktop calendar?

The three I have so far are superb.

Dave6795

Nice Tom

Yeah, that was a truly excellent cartoon. I remember one ep that was a brilliant spoof of 'The Prisoner'. I read that most of Ian Gibson's designs didn't actually get used, and they were used instead in a children's comic strip called 'Annie Droid' which ran in, I think, the Funday Times in 1999.

Bolt-01

I didn't know that, thanks for the info!

Dave6795 wonders where he can get hold of old times'