Main Menu

Bristol Comics Expo

Started by Alski, 09 May, 2011, 09:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Timson

I will be around and giving people the stink-eye from early Friday.  Will be alternately camped out in the Ramada bar or at the Com.X table, sketching.  Badly.
Pffft...

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Matt Timson on 09 May, 2011, 02:04:46 PM
I will be around and giving people the stink-eye from early Friday.  Will be alternately camped out in the Ramada bar or at the Com.X table, sketching.  Badly.

If you ask nicely, I'll lend you my hair.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Mike Carroll

Leonia and I will be there! (Flight arrives in Bristol at 7:35 on Friday morning!)

-- Mike

Emperor

I will be there but when is still up in the air - I have to take my Dad to the hospital for tests (he doesn't need) early Friday, so might make it down on Friday but it might be Saturday. I'm hoping to sort out whether he is going to be OK if I sod off in the afternoon or not later today, so I can try and get something booked. If I can't it might be I have to rush down on Saturday, which is a bit of a chore but might be unavoidable at this point.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

bluemeanie

Personal stuff has come up so looking like we arent gonna get there till about 4 or 5 on Saturday now. Thats cool tho. Get to do the Saturday night beers and con stuff on the Sunday (through hangover fug)

Does mean I miss the 2000AD panel tho  :(

davethomson

I'll be driving down on Friday which probably means I'll be there afternoon/evening (depending on traffic and my haggard car). I'll be sharing a table with Crazyfoxmachine on saturday and a bit of sunday. I have to drive back up to scotland on sunday afternoon so I'll probably be leaving around lunch time. :(

I am making a small book to sell but I am still drawing the damn thing. I will have it ready, even if it damn near kills me!

Looking forward to seeing all of you lot down there! :)
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

Dunk!

I'm down early on Saturday and off on Sunday, so expecting Saturday night bar-related shenanigans.
"Trust we"

Dandontdare

I don't get in till about 9.45 Friday, and the B&B's about a mile away so only a slim possibility of me making it to the bar for lasties, but Saturday's a definite. Has anybody bought evening tickets to the 'entertainment'?

Nah thought not. see you in the bar.

CrazyFoxMachine

I'll be there Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon - I will be tagging along to anything and everything.

Lady Festina

Uncle Fester and I will be there Saturday day and night. If we don't see 4am Sunday, then there's something wrong....

Looking forward to the newly announced and not yet organised DrWTF?! launch party in the Ramada bar to celebrate the craziness and the foxiness of Crazy Fox Machine.

(If I slope off early evening for a couple of hours, it'll be to watch Eurovision. Anyone who harbours the same guilty love of the E-V, let me know  ;) )

spireite68

After stating on another thread that i wouldnt be going due to me being a tit and leaving it till last minute to get a ticket then finding they have sold out, I will now be going thanks to El Chivo who sadly isnt going. Travelling down on the Friday afternoon so should be in Bristol about 6-7 ish. Is there a definate pub meet on the Friday night?
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

CrazyFoxMachine

How can we have a launch party without Conor & Liz?! I'm sure there must be a drink-along-a-eurovision evening somewhere in Bristol. IT NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO!

Richmond Clements

We won't be there until 7pm or something, and will require food before anything else happens.

Lady Festina

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 09 May, 2011, 07:40:33 PM
How can we have a launch party without Conor & Liz?! I'm sure there must be a drink-along-a-eurovision evening somewhere in Bristol. IT NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO!

I can assure you that Conor will be at the bar, not watching Latvian drag queens juggling midgets (or whatever they have planned this year). Maybe I can watch it on repeat telly in the company of my hangover on Sunday... Dr WTF launch party not to be missed!!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Lady Festina on 09 May, 2011, 09:40:51 PM
(or whatever they have planned this year)

I'll say just one thing.

Jedward

Stay in the bar!