Main Menu

2000ad shop query

Started by paddykafka, 25 May, 2011, 06:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddykafka

I've just been trying to make my way around the 2000ad shop and I can't seem to find any information about waiting times, delivery charges/postage and packaging costs for products being sent to Ireland? It would help to know precisely how many yo-yo's I'll have to fork out before I have to go through all the bother of loading up payment cards, figureing out Sterling to Euro conversion costs etc. In case it aint obvious, I'm a bit of a Luddite when it comes to figureing out all this online shopping lark. God be with the day when ye could just walk into a store and get what ye wanted from behind a shelf! Any assistance would be much appreciated. Cheers!

vark

I have received my Cursed Earth Uncensored TPB yesterday from the 2000AD webshop, and this is at least the second time in a row that it has been shipped in a simple bubble envelope (it is a £20 book), without any hard cardboard protection. So of course it has arrived with some small dents here and there (nothing too important to file a complaint with the shop, but still...). Is that the way the 2000AD shop will proceed to ship standalone books from now on? I used to praise the way the warehouse team handles the packaging but now I am very disappointed.

2000ADWebDroid

Hi Vark - we're following this up with our warehouse to find out what happened here, as the Cursed Earth Uncensored Bookplate Edition is meant to be sent in a heavy duty cardboard mailer, as should any product that requires this level of protection. Apologies that your book was not packaged correctly.

vark

Thanks for your quick reply!
I am glad to know that for future "limited bookplate 2000 AD store only" order, they are chances that I will get the right level of protection (and I hope that regular TPB or HC are within the scope of "any product that requires this level of protection").

2000ADWebDroid

We'll be discussing and clarifying packaging arrangements again with our warehouse team shortly to ensure that all items are sent using packaging appropriate to their contents.