Main Menu

You be the Judge! Full Judge Dredd costumes from 2000 AD and Planet Replicas

Started by Molch-R, 04 August, 2011, 12:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

I'm also keen to know the prices, and whether you can buy it piecemeal (e.g. just the helmet) or if it's all sold together.  They'd better ship overseas!

Oh, and as for Anderson - hubba hubba!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'll go for me first  ;)  I might have to wait for Sam to stop growing before I venture into getting him one. As for Carolyn, I'll have to make do with my Kev Crossley painting for the time being and start learning mind control to get her dressed up!

Richmond Clements

Large48

[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Dash Decent

I'm also keen to know how big the helmets are.  I always wanted to buy one of Wake's but I've seen a couple of pictures of people wearing them with their nose squished against the visor.  I realise they can't be made bespoke but my wife'd kill me if I spent all that money and it didn't even fit!

CF, you've worn this gear - how does the shoulder eagle attach?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

COMMANDO FORCES

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

James Stacey

Quote from: Dash Decent on 04 August, 2011, 02:33:18 PM
I'm also keen to know how big the helmets are.  I always wanted to buy one of Wake's but I've seen a couple of pictures of people wearing them with their nose squished against the visor.  I realise they can't be made bespoke but my wife'd kill me if I spent all that money and it didn't even fit!

CF, you've worn this gear - how does the shoulder eagle attach?

true, Ive got a big swede and would want to know it fits

Van Dom

They look brilliant. Really would love to have one of them for Halloween this year. How much?!?!? Are we going to be talking hundreds here?
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

JUDGE BURNS

FANTASTIC.  At long last a realistic costume. I have wanted one of these for the past 34 years. I am definately buying one.   I could have done with it last night in Glasgow at the SECC when I took ma boys to see BATMAN live !   I guess it would have turned a few heads  :D.  Brilliant show by the way , great fun.

When is this costume available ????

Steve Green

I expect the planet replicas guys will be along tomorrow to answer questions - it's been a big day for them today.

Mardroid

I like the animated gif they have in the gallery section (plenty of other pics there by the way. Some we've seen already and a nice one with both character together.)

Isn't she cute?

Mardroid

Doh. Sorry, that one's already posted by John on the other thread.

Never mind, it's all good publicity, right. (Feel free to delete mine if it's gobbling up too much band width.)

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]