Main Menu

You be the Judge! Full Judge Dredd costumes from 2000 AD and Planet Replicas

Started by Molch-R, 04 August, 2011, 12:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 25 May, 2014, 11:37:32 PM
That'll be perfect for going through the spokes of a bike.

my foot did just as good a job when the numpty on the scooter tried to kick me off my pushbike when I was at school I can only surmise it was the quality of the clarks commandos shoes that prevented me breaking my foot and sending the aforementioned dickhead somersaulting onto the deck :lol:
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

Ghost MacRoth

Anyone after a cheap pair of base boots for a 2012 impression may be interested in these....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281337163133?var=580370979727&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Cheap due to internal stitching malfunction.  Got a pair ordered, will update with their condition/suitability once they arrive. ;)
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Mardroid

Quote from: Ghost MacRoth on 31 May, 2014, 03:23:18 PM
Anyone after a cheap pair of base boots for a 2012 impression may be interested in these....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281337163133?var=580370979727&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Cheap due to internal stitching malfunction.  Got a pair ordered, will update with their condition/suitability once they arrive. ;)

Look forward to your review. I like the style of those. (Not that I was planning on going the Judge cosplay route - I couldn't afford it for one thing.... although I could  rustle up a wally -squad outfit or two....

shaolin_monkey

I got my Planet Replicas daystick today. Lovely detail. Light but with a nice sturdy feel.

Ghost MacRoth

Boots arrived.  Can't grumble at all!

This first pic shows how the internal materials kinda overlap and stick out, no major drama to fix!

Next, the internal 'defects'.....spot them if you can!

And the overall look....(not sure why photobucket refuses to put this one the right way up!)

So, if you're on a tight budget for your Dredd 2012 build, but need some decent base boots, these are worth 20 quid of anyone's money!
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Dash Decent

I've been watching the PR site for a months and months (year+ even?) waiting for the new batch of helmets to be made available for order.  Did it happen and I missed it, or are we still waiting?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Steve Green

They had some at Thought Bubble.

I'll ask Dan what the situation is with them.

Steve Green

Regarding new helmets.

Dan says there will be an update on the website with all the info - will keep you posted.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Steve Green

Hi Dash,

There will be info on the helmets (and other bits) going out tonight.

Cheers

Steve

COMMANDO FORCES

nicklambo