Main Menu

star wars comic adaptation

Started by Spikes, 07 December, 2011, 09:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyivan

@ VZZBUX; Love to have seen that!

@ Jack: Can't find your artwork on that page/site. Whereabouts..?
John I. White
-------------
Creator of 'Star Wars age 9': The Unintentionally Comic Adaptation www.starwarsage9.com & www.alienage11.com

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Spikes

johnnyivan

Thanks Zarjazzer!

Thanks so much Iain. I've added some photos to Alien age 11 now :)
John I. White
-------------
Creator of 'Star Wars age 9': The Unintentionally Comic Adaptation www.starwarsage9.com & www.alienage11.com

Tiplodocus

Cripes - I did some of my own comic strips ("The Life and Times of Ralph Splatter" when I was younger but the "adaptions" I did were:

One of the Isaac Asimov "Lucky Star" novels - I can't even remember which - that would have been age 11 or 12

Han Solo's Revenge - probably about 16 when I did this.  I rememeber nicking lots of Harrison Ford photorefs from Empire and also basing the female lead on Angie from Stainless Steel Rat.  Copying an Ezquerra picture of a hot babe is a delight.

Sadly these are nowhere to be found these days.  But I still have my Ralph Splatter stuff (I did it as supporting material for a character I had in a Traveller campaign - to fill in the twenty years of back story that the game deals with in a flurry of dice rolls).
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

johnnyivan

Hi Tip,
Sounds great - and I'm glad you still have some of it. Maybe you could upload it someplace?
John I. White
-------------