Main Menu

Dredd is coming to Gamebooks (Tin Man Games)

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 20 January, 2012, 03:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I managed to find an interesting nugget of info on the web yesterday and thought I better share it with you, especially as many of you are gamers!

It seems that Tin Man Games will be bringing a Judge Dredd game out this year. I won't waffle on about it but just point you in the direction of these links -

Here, Here, Here at 2.40 and Here!

Very interesting, I'm sure you'll agree  :thumbsup:

Gonk

coming at a cinema near you soon

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

strontium71

Call me thicky , but are these just for ipods and the like? Or an actual physical book?
...because I hate you.

Gonk

iphones and the like. I wonder if you can download them onto a kindle? Sounds fun anyway.

TordelBack

Not having a smart-phone or tablet doodad is starting to make me feel very left out.  As long as my faithful jennet gets 3 leagues to the bale I suppose I'm still ahead on points in the communication stakes.

Psidude

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 20 January, 2012, 03:58:35 PM
I managed to find an interesting nugget of info on the web yesterday and thought I better share it with you, especially as many of you are gamers!

It seems that Tin Man Games will be bringing a Judge Dredd game out this year. I won't waffle on about it but just point you in the direction of these links -

Here, Here, Here at 2.40 and Here!

Very interesting, I'm sure you'll agree  :thumbsup:

thanks boss! sounds great :)

Gonk

Quote from: TordelBack on 21 January, 2012, 06:21:09 PM
Not having a smart-phone or tablet doodad is starting to make me feel very left out.  As long as my faithful jennet gets 3 leagues to the bale I suppose I'm still ahead on points in the communication stakes.

I know, but it's more expense Tordel. Getting so overrun with gadgets soon won't have time for real books.

vzzbux

Having not bought into the IPAD/Android/Tablet thing yet, and not intending to, it looks like will miss on these.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dash Decent

The link CF has highlighted in bold includes a bit where the Tin Man Games guys say they're porting their catalogue to PC, Mac and Android platforms, though it did sound like they'll only be available via download (Steam, iTunes, etc).

They also have a page here collecting all their posts referencing Judge Dredd.

Does anyone know what these "Gamebook" games look like?  I'm probably being Mr. Thicky but I couldn't find any screenshots.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Gonk

Great. They might be even more fun on a larger screen pc than iphone. I wonder when they'll get released.

Devons Daddy

this was mentioned last year, i have never played such things, but the potential is outstanding.

best case scenario, its a big seller, then they go the Iauthor Route  :o :o :D :lol: :o to combine art with such script scenarios.
though i must say. THEY HAVE MY GROATS for the first three. on the concept alone.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!