Main Menu

The Psychedelic Journal of Time Travel

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 April, 2012, 10:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

The two 2014 issues are nearing the top of my too read pile. I do have to say CFM, for a small press comic it is VERY professionally presented.

CrazyFoxMachine

Cheers Hawk  :D

Our latest cover by Kev Levell - more details sooooooon!

Ghastly McNasty

Bolt-01

Sweet Grud. That's astounding. And a treat to see the mighty Kev Levell back in print.

Greg M.

Brilliant cover - quite the Brendan McCarthy vibe to it!

Hawkmumbler

Indeed I thought it WAS a McCarthy until told otherwise. Amongst the highest complements I would say, but now that I look closer I see that Kev's line's are less pronounced than Brendan's. Thats no bad thing and it works very, very well.

Anyway, the two 2014 collections where astounding, CFM. Particulalry loved [spoiler]The One with the world conquering Dolphins and the tuna sandwhiches. Very original.[/spoiler]

shaolin_monkey

I'm a massive Hendrix fan, and this cover really makes me want to 'kiss this guy'!  (that is the lyric, right?  ;) )

Modern Panther

QuoteParticularly loved...

(Fame at last! Art by the awesome Dode C.)

The Journal is easily one of the most consistently original and satisfying publications out there. Looking forward to this one.

Another excellent and striking cover.

Dandontdare

I was just looking at the couple of fine Kev Levell sketches on my wall the other day and wondering what he was up to - fab cover!

Dunk!

Think I just slid in under the wire to get my humble offering of art wrapped in this rather fine cover.

Zarjaz...Oh shit no, erm, another catchphrase .

Dunk!
"Trust we"

CrazyFoxMachine

CrazyFoxMachine

The sixth and final time travel themed issue is here and available on Comicsy! With an amazing cover by former design droid Pye Parr :D

www.comicsy.co.uk/crazyfoxmachine/

CrazyFoxMachine

NECROPOST - we're currently scrabbling to get it all together for debut at Thought Bubble and here's the cover of our new WILD WEST ISSUE! by the brilliant Jordan Collver!

CrazyFoxMachine

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING SCRIPT SUBMISSIONS

Our next issue is 'psychedelic future war' themed and we'll be accepting one to four page self-contained stories themed around that until the 1st October 2017 so do give us a hoot if you fancy it ---

ALL DETAILS & GUIDELINES HERE