Main Menu

Freebies and/or bargains

Started by bluemeanie, 19 April, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapalmKev

Dragging this thread back from the dead.

Hardcore Zombie-fest Resident Evil HD Remaster is currently free on PS4!

For those with weak stomachs, Transformers Devastation is also free and looks a lot like the 80's cartoon!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

jacob g

Transformers Devastation is probably best game in PS+ since Broforce. Tones of fun.
margaritas ante porcos

NapalmKev

Quote from: jacob g on 17 October, 2016, 09:54:51 AM
Transformers Devastation is probably best game in PS+ since Broforce. Tones of fun.

Broforce was great fun, haven't played Devastation yet.

Cheers

Theblazeuk

James Stacey

I wonder if they chose not to renew or someone else has it now. Is Mongoose no longer owned by Rebellion?  It was getting asked to write stuff for the Mongoose books (I never got round to it) that got me back into 2000ad

IndigoPrime

Another Doctor Who Humble Bundle, although duplicating a lot of what was in the IDW one.

Looking at that, if you don't have the old IDW Who comics but like the character, that $1 tier is astonishingly good value.

NapalmKev

Judge Dredd: Countdown Sector 106 by Tinman Games is on Steam for £1.74 until the 7th of November.

Cheers

Goaty

If anyone got Uplay for your PC, there's free game of Assassin Creed 3 for today only.

Keef Monkey

Not free (the service is £19.99 for a year or I think £3 or so if you just want a month at a time) but EA are adding Star Wars Battlefront and Mirror's Edge Catalyst to the vault in their XB1 EA Access service thing.

Pretty good news, both games I've been keen to play and there's now enough in the vault that the spend feels worth it to me!

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

NapalmKev

Wolfenstein: Old Blood is currently £3.99 on PS4. I'm about halfway through at the moment and although the game does nothing new it's still a solid shooter. Even on the 'Normal' setting it's mad, hectic fun. Dual wielding shotguns and Automatic weapons hasn't been this much fun since Time splitters 2!

Cheers

M.I.K.

Saints Row 2 for PC is currently free 'til the 22nd of April on GOG.com

Suede1971

Ettapowers

Yeah Its really awesome action shooter game.

Theblazeuk