Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

Quote from: Spikes on 02 November, 2016, 04:16:40 PM
I'm going to hazard a guess, that the guess you made, was not actually a guess at all.  ;)

Well, it was an educated guess based on the hand holding the box of Eggo waffles, but it was still a guess. I did check afterwards to see if I was right, though.

JayzusB.Christ

Do Facebook accounts last forever after people die?  I've just noticed I'm still Facebook friends with a mate who hasn't been around for five years.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

DaveGYNWA

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 03 November, 2016, 10:02:24 PM
Do Facebook accounts last forever after people die?  I've just noticed I'm still Facebook friends with a mate who hasn't been around for five years.

They stay until they closed down using the account credentials - in the absence of those, a family member can request closure. Otherwise, they stay there.

Got a couple myself now :(
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: DaveGYNWA on 06 November, 2016, 04:52:10 PM

They stay until they closed down using the account credentials - in the absence of those, a family member can request closure. Otherwise, they stay there.

Got a couple myself now :(

Someday there'll be far more accounts than people :(
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 06 November, 2016, 04:55:33 PM

Someday there'll be far more accounts than people :(

30 million FB users died in the first eight years of the site's existence alone; and 428 die every single hour (that's 10,273 a day). It's currently expected that 'dead' accounts will outnumber the living by 2065!
@jamesfeistdraws

JayzusB.Christ

That's if there is a Facebook then, of course.  My sister was told by one of her teenage students that 'Facebook is for old people'.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

The politics of today is enfuriating me. So here'a a gif of Godzilla dancing...

Goaty

Anyone built mega-cities yet?

COMMANDO FORCES

Yes, just google it and you'll see Toronto is the main one but there are many others around the globe.

Modern Panther

Today is my birthday.  I woke up to a lovely page of Colin McNeil's art, a copy of Monster, and the news that climate change will now definitely kill us all.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Happy Birthday M P and don't worry- the 1% will do us all in long before the climate gets a chance.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Modern Panther

Cheers.  My favourite tweet I saw this morning...

One day we'll look back on this and laugh.  From our radiation huts on the edge of the mutant wasteland.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: Modern Panther on 09 November, 2016, 10:52:29 AM
Cheers.  My favourite tweet I saw this morning...

One day we'll look back on this and laugh.  From our radiation huts on the edge of the mutant wasteland.

I 'm going to build a wall to keep those muties out! With my extra arms and limbs, all thanks to Trump's Nuclear tan it will be ready in no time.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

The Legendary Shark

Happy birthday, Panth. All the best to ye.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]