Main Menu

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 12 May, 2013, 10:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

That there is one of Whedon's best qualities: like the Raimis, he looks after his people.

Goaty

It will be featured on Channel 4 in UK.

No infos on when.

Proudhuff

Channel 4 Acquires 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' from Disney UK & Ireland.
Channel 4 has acquired the UK premiere broadcast rights to '"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.", the hotly anticipated new series from Marvel Television and ABC Studios. The series will premiere on Channel 4 in Autumn, soon after its launch on the ABC network in the US.

From those guys at geeksyndicate:

http://geeksyndicate.co.uk/2013/08/22/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-to-air-on-channel-4-this-autumn/
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Well done Proudhuff, gets the info that's required ;)

Mardroid

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 15 May, 2013, 07:58:50 AM
Remember this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAMgkpQYOSQ

Nope, that was my first time seeing that! Great stuff, thanks for posting.

Great trailer too. I'm glad this show looks like it's keeping the typical Whedon humour.

dracula1

Fucking ell' Sky don't get a premium show for a change and about time. Looking forward to enjoying this on the telly channels.

HdE

Ah, but CHANNEL 4 have it. That means Sky will have it exclusivel from season 2 onward.

ZING!
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Professor Bear

It also means that the show will be introduced in a hilariously whacky manner where the presenter goes all "hoho, look at this, it's a show with lasers and that in it, must be nerds about - let's circle the wagons and put some Hollyoaks on E4+1!"

Hawkmumbler

I always thought Coulsen's death was faked by Fury to motivate The Avengers to do what he wanted them to (like the manipulative dick he is. Praise be his name!). Honestly, as the Whedon-verse is one long continuity rollercoaster I can let it go with ease.

Goaty

Just saw trailer on Channel 4, looks good, it's out on Friday 27th September.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Goaty on 07 September, 2013, 09:03:48 PM

Just saw trailer on Channel 4, looks good, it's out on Friday 27th September.
Best, birthday present, ever.

COMMANDO FORCES

Goaty

Yep! Also like to know what really happens to Agent Coulsen?

bluemeanie

So I watched it... enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would actually.
Definite split between the older characters who are all really good and the pretty models who... to be fair aren't THAT bad. Wasn't keen on the main focus of the episode though and have a bad feeling he's set up to be a regular

Every time Coulson is on screen though it jumps right up and he has all the best lines. Will be watching it next week 

JOE SOAP

I enjoyed it - it achieved quite a lot in 45 minutes - telling a relatively complete story while setting up a bigger one yet neatly integrating the ideas of Iron Man 3 and Avengers without feeling too forced.

Shepard Book's in it too.