Main Menu

2000AD at the NYCC...?

Started by locustsofdeath!, 05 October, 2013, 10:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

locustsofdeath!

Anyone know which 2000AD droids are going to be at the NYCC?

Of course, if anyone from the forum is going to be there, please message me and we can meet up. I've already got a rendezvous with Ghostpockets set up, and would love to see more of you chaps (been since Bristol 2010, I think).

CrazyFoxMachine

Ghostpockets has a few Psychedelic Journals with him :D Just sayin'

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 06 October, 2013, 12:26:59 AM

Enough to sell at a table...? Because I'd be happy to lay them out with El Bigote.

Montynero

I'm going, but I barely qualify as a droid. I'll be happy to meet any fellow boardmembers though. I'll be mainly loitering around the Titan table at these times: http://downthetubes.net/?p=12340

Bolt-01

Monty, if you get chance To meet up with Locust, please do. He is one of the nicest boarders I've met. And you could do worse than to have a swap. Both comics are great. I hate typing on this tablet thing. It takes forever.

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 06 October, 2013, 12:28:50 AM
Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 06 October, 2013, 12:26:59 AM

Enough to sell at a table...? Because I'd be happy to lay them out with El Bigote.

Get ahold of him sir that'd be amazing :O Also I just got my Bigote it's grand ;)

Montynero

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 07 October, 2013, 11:00:54 PM
Monty, if you get chance To meet up with Locust, please do. He is one of the nicest boarders I've met. And you could do worse than to have a swap. Both comics are great. I hate typing on this tablet thing. It takes forever.

haha! Thanks, Dave. Sounds good to me.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 07 October, 2013, 11:00:54 PM
Monty, if you get chance To meet up with Locust, please do. He is one of the nicest boarders I've met. And you could do worse than to have a swap. Both comics are great.

Its like a blinddate! I'd happly vouch for both you chaps and your comics :thumbsup:
DDT did a job on me

SuperSurfer

So 2000AD is next door to Marvel at NYCC.

That's unfair competition. To Marvel.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

ming

Not sure whether there's another NYCC thread but I just noticed a Dredd pic on the front page of the Grauniad website...

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/gallery/2013/oct/12/new-york-comic-con-2013

Colin YNWA

CrazyFoxMachine

There are so many quotation marks in that article I thought the whole thing was sarcastic.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 13 October, 2013, 12:19:14 PM
There are so many quotation marks in that article I thought the whole thing was sarcastic.

Yeah... I couldn't help but imagine the whole thing being delivered in sarcastic monotone complete with "air quotes". Stylistically, very annoying...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

El Chivo

I couldn't even 'read' it, too 'annoying'

'Cheers'

'Chi'