Proudhuff

The countdown continues, with or without Butt'Man  :D
DDT did a job on me

IronGraham

We're werewolves not swearwolves

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Verence

Is the DeMarco story the first one set in SovSec??

Looks like big things may be planned for that area

Dan Banks

It is, as far as I know. And I think, but haven't confirmed, that it also has ties to another previous Mike Carroll story, "The Forsaken".

HOO-HAA

Quote from: Verence on 19 December, 2013, 12:23:36 AM

I love the backdrop for the DeMarco story: Mike does a bang-up job of capturing the grimness of SovSec. It's almost got a Blade Runner feel to it. Really cool.

In fact, I love this character, in general - really enjoyed the GN freebie this month of DeMarco's older stories.

Are there any trades out there featuring DeMarco? Couldn't find any on Amazon...

Mabs

Finally got my hands on the Meg! Lovely little opener, which ties in with prog 2014's Dredd, and some lovely art from newcomer Duane Leslie. You would never think that this is his first work for the Meg looking at it. I'll read the rest later, busy with my girl's birthday party!

And hey, my letter! Woohoo! Thanks JDM!  :)
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

NapalmKev

An all-round excellent Meg, not a single 'bum' note.
Ordinary is fantastic; easily the best story at the mo'.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Judge Brian

Quote from: HOO-HAA on 19 December, 2013, 11:17:56 PM

I love the backdrop for the DeMarco story: Mike does a bang-up job of capturing the grimness of SovSec. It's almost got a Blade Runner feel to it. Really cool.

In fact, I love this character, in general - really enjoyed the GN freebie this month of DeMarco's older stories.

Are there any trades out there featuring DeMarco? Couldn't find any on Amazon...

Judge DeMarco in in the trade Judge Dredd: The Pitt.

Mabs

Quote from: Judge Brian on 21 December, 2013, 02:35:58 PM

Yeah The Pit is a great intro to the character. But how good was the start of the new story in the Meg? I thought it was brilliant. Honestly Mr. Carroll, you exceed yourself! Same goes for Steve Yeowell, his artwork is a perfect match for the story.

Judge DeMarco in in the trade Judge Dredd: The Pitt.

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Mabs

Balls. ::)

My reply:

Yeah The Pit is a great intro to the character. But how good was the start of the new story in the Meg? I thought it was brilliant. Honestly Mr. Carroll, you exceed yourself! Same goes for Steve Yeowell, his artwork is a perfect match for the story.

My Twitter @nexuswookie

HOO-HAA

Mikey

Quote from: NapalmKev on 21 December, 2013, 09:24:52 AM
An all-round excellent Meg, not a single 'bum' note.
Ordinary is fantastic; easily the best story at the mo'.

Cheers

This. It really is on a strong winning streak these days and the latest issue was firing on all cylinders. Loved the tie in to the Prog Dredd and the yarn itself was top stuff. I also really enjoyed Demarco even though I was never too fussed on her previous solo stories, but yes, Ordinary is just lush.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Dandontdare

Just a Megazine floppy for her solo stuff as far as I know