Main Menu

Meg 345

Started by Spaceghost, 15 February, 2014, 01:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceghost

Quote from: ZenArcade on 17 February, 2014, 05:06:38 PM
Yeah you b*****ds, put us out of our misery! :sick:

Don't look if you don't like spoilers.

[spoiler]She's only bloody gone and hanged herself. And the next episode's called 'into the light'.[/spoiler]
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

8-Ball

Quote from: ZenArcade on 17 February, 2014, 07:55:03 PM
F**k!!!

Indeed. I kind of wish that I hadn't asked. But an interesting development. Roll on Wednesday.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

strontium71

Although I want them to [spoiler]finally kill Anderson off[/spoiler] , I reckon [spoiler]she'll be rescued in time , and after a period in med-bay , she'll be fine.[/spoiler] To be honest , the Prog is overdue for a [spoiler]major character death , and I hope this is it.[/spoiler] Either way , this is the best Anderson story in a long while.
...because I hate you.

Steve Green

The problem with [spoiler]The whole suicide thing in Dreddworld, is that it's established that there are spirits, that the city's ether is filled with unhappiness/sickness from the various catatrophes even pre-DoC.

Now it's likely going to be wall-to-wall pissed off spirits, so I'm not sure what she's planning to escape, by taking that route...[/spoiler]

DrJomster

Digital Meg's come out overnight, I've been up half an hour and have caught up on the action first hand. Great episode! Well done team!  :thumbsup:
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Apestrife

Dredd was good, a little investigation with a new psi. Wonder why they didn't use Hamida.

Liked the Robocop article. Robocop2 could seriously been a cool movie.

Loved the art in Ordinary, I'm quite sure I'll wait this one out (reading it) till it's released as a trade!

And Anderson. Seriously good. Unbelievable jump in quality from the young psi stuff. Some of the best post DOC yet. Very human and grounded. Loved the bike drop and the anger she expressed with the juves. Even feels like Dredd put on some extra humanity to cut Cass some slack, almost as if he felt something was off. Heartbreaking having her hanging there, but it was in the air. I really hope it continues being this good, and if so that it's collected soon enough. Looks and reads too good not to.

Mabs

[spoiler]Anderson[/spoiler] - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  :'(
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Mabs

Quote from: Spaceghost on 17 February, 2014, 05:48:33 PM
Quote from: ZenArcade on 17 February, 2014, 05:06:38 PM
Yeah you b*****ds, put us out of our misery! :sick:

Don't look if you don't like spoilers.

[spoiler]She's only bloody gone and hanged herself. And the next episode's called 'into the light'.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]She can't be gone. [/spoiler]

I hope she does an 'Ordinary' and comes back.  :(

My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Spaceghost

Quote from: Apestrife on 18 February, 2014, 08:56:38 PM
Dredd put on some extra humanity to cut Cass some slack.

[spoiler]Bit too late for that now...[/spoiler]
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

jackstarr

QuoteI hope she does an 'Ordinary' and comes back.  :(

There's no way Grant will be allowed to get away with doing that to one of Wagner's creations again.

She's gone to visit Middenface.
:o

sheldipez

Tis but a scratch. Dredd's laughed worse off.

mogzilla

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

sheldipez