Main Menu

Flash (upcoming show)

Started by DaveGYNWA, 12 March, 2014, 11:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveGYNWA

[spoiler]What with Barry Allen still in a coma over in Arrow, he'll be waking up at some point as he's got to be in the Arrow tv show later this year......[/spoiler]

Peas sell. But who's Brian?

DaveGYNWA

Peas sell. But who's Brian?

JamesC

Not too keen on the costume. I would have thought something more similar to a tracksuit and running shoes would have been more appropriate.

Professor Bear

Why is Daredevil in a brown costume now?

Professor Bear

I'll eat my hat if I'm the first one on the internet to do this joke:

I, Cosh

Quote from: Professor Bear on 13 March, 2014, 01:17:23 AM
I'll eat my hat if I'm the first one on the internet to do this joke:
Well, I'm not so sure as it looks a lot more red than brown to me. Then again I used to have absurd arguments with my ex about where blue ends and green begins.
We never really die.

Goaty

I am jogger, but that clothes looks so uncomfortable to running in...

Colin YNWA

Even though I'm a big Flash fan (Wally, Wally he's our man, If he can't do it, Barry might, I mean he's okay and all but he's no Wally, I guess we'll have to put up with him for now.... loses a little in the last line I think!) I'm avoiding getting to interested in this as I'm losing interest in almost all TV and film adaptations of comics for reason discussed at far too boring length elsewhere here in the past. I'm sure at some point I'm watch it though.

Anyway for all my attempts to keep a distance on seeing these picture on various sites I visit I can't help but comment despite myself. I'm a bit surprised that they have gone for the now cliched fussy colour leathers and or rubber type look that proliferates many comic adaptations. Seems very in keeping with the style and tone of the other pictures I've seen from 'Arrow' so guess it makes sense. Still seems a shame that they didn't take it in a different direction and go for a more Team USA running kit look... like the middle one here.

I guess there are some practical issues to consider and you might need to do something with the shorts area and (again) if there things exist in the real world it might be thought to mundane. I think a bit of good design work and use of boots and the helmet could by-pass these and this could have worked... mind what do I know just think it was a nice opportunity to do something different than the normal that would have made a more traditional take work in the context of the character?

dracula1

First Singers version of Quick Silver and now this ?!  :lol:

dracula1

.... Oh! and there's the new Deathlock Costume for agents of Shield !?  :'(

Professor Bear

Colin YNWA

Transformer Robots in disguise (as Deathlock's t-shirt it would seem!)

Professor Bear

Maybe he's undercover at a Laser Tag tournament.

dracula1

lol, . . .  I love this show but the budget seems to be getting abit thread bare for costume design with all these high profile guests appearing on the show each week.