Main Menu

The Walking Dead - Season 5 - SPOILERS!

Started by Goaty, 07 July, 2014, 08:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Sorry John as you like post those; but there's new teaser for Season 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5oUDkwN--E

Season 5 will be out on 12th October.

I finally finish watch the 2nd half of Season 4 few weeks ago, that was great! It does follow the comics. but I got big feelings that sanctuary "Terminus" could be [spoiler]the Hunters?[/spoiler]

Theblazeuk

Pretty much, "These people don't know who they're messing with" = biggest suggestion. Obviously situations are very different!

Tiplodocus

Have I missed Season 4 being broadcast on council television then?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Goaty

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 08 July, 2014, 12:46:21 PM
Have I missed Season 4 being broadcast on council television then?

Channel Five not show it anymore.

Same with Season 5 of Justified

Goaty

ThryllSeekyr

[spoiler]The pudgy looking guy with the mullet and walkie - talkie...claiming that he's in occasional contact with Washington - D.C. is full of shit....they don't have a cure for zombiism. Not to mention, there are no battery's in it either. So, it doesn't even work.[/spoiler]

Anyway, that's how it is according to the original graphic-novels.

SO, I just don't know if it's going to go this way or not.

BTW, I must get back to reading those.....

Damn...Elite-Dangerous and women on Facebook have been distracting since the beginning of this year and now have trouble reading..... :(

Theblazeuk

Do NOT read ThryllSeekyr's spoiler text if you haven't read the books. Trust me on this.

Goaty

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 30 July, 2014, 02:04:00 PM
Do NOT read ThryllSeekyr's spoiler text if you haven't read the books. Trust me on this.

THank you! Wish someone remove that post. Sorry but it need to be removed for people not read the comics.

SmallBlueThing

Alternatively, you could just not read the spoilers. Which are clearly marked and in a thread with "SPOILERS" in capitals in the subject. Or, y'know, you could read the comics.

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

Yeah Goaty, have a word with the person who started the thread and put spoilers into the title ;)

Theblazeuk

On another forum I frequent, we try to keep Comic spoilers out of the TV thread. Or people just put [comic] before the spoiler blackout.

ThryllSeekyr

Sorry, but I did use spoilers.

You know, you could use a little self control and not click on them if you haven't read the graphic novels.

Theblazeuk

Ah but that's on the level of "Bruce Willis was dead all along!"

Oh. Oh dear. I'm sorry! It's a good movie anyway!

Goaty

Theblazeuk