Main Menu

Judge Dredd: Dark Justice

Started by Dash Decent, 22 August, 2014, 11:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

This brilliant cover is currently getting no love in the Forthcoming Thrills thread!

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

8-Ball

I do love it Dash. I'll love it even more when Tharg deems us Earthlets worthy enough to read it. ;)
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

I, Cosh

So, if this is starting in Prog 2015 and Block Judge in 1900, will one dovetail into the other in an unbroken mega-epic?
We never really die.

Frank

Quote from: The Cosh on 22 August, 2014, 04:21:24 PM
So, if this is starting in Prog 2015 and Block Judge in 1900, will one dovetail into the other in an unbroken mega-epic?

It had occurred to me, but the title and glimpse of art we've seen from Block Judge make it look more like grotty, Dredd 2012-style social realism than the Universal Horror theme park ride Burdis described Dark Justice as.

PsychoGoatee

I am immensely pumped for this! 10 years since Judge Death graced us with his excellence, I'm excited that John is excited to write another Death story!

Bubba Zebill

It's really great. It's so close in 'spirit' to the Bolland cover art for the first Death volume.

10 years!!...That's excellent. It seems to me you can't look at DC or Marvel without seeing the same old faces time and again. I don't read them, so maybe I'm wrong on this. But 10 years is a long time not to use such a great character. No lazy writing here...what a standard to set.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Dash Decent

The rest of the band complained that only the lead singer made it onto the album cover, so there's been a re-shoot:

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Richard

robert_ellis

Great cover indeed! Is there a bookplate/signed/special edition? I'm there!

Tjm86

Quote from: robert_ellis on 10 May, 2015, 10:39:47 PM

Seconded!

Apestrife

Tjm86

Quote from: robert_ellis on 10 May, 2015, 10:39:47 PM

.... and it turns out there is ....

nice.

Richmond Clements

JOE SOAP

COMMANDO FORCES

It's available to buy now and don't forget there are only 250 Special Bookplate Editions, only available from the 2000 AD shop.