Main Menu

Meg352. Where do you stand on the CalHab question?

Started by Proudhuff, 09 September, 2014, 01:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Quote from: 8-Ball on 09 October, 2014, 08:56:25 PM
Lawless - Welcome To Badrock (part 3) - Another superb installment let down by the fan service. For the sake of balance when will we ever see Dredd with his "daystick" swinging in the breeze?

mimikeke

@SteveGreen: I feel like that would make an awesome 'caption this'.

What is even going on? I can't imagine the artist reading the page description...

Batman's Superior Cousin

My God Sauchie UKIP, your certainly living up to your name!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Hawkmumbler

Steve Green

Quote from: mimikeke on 10 October, 2014, 10:58:42 PM
@SteveGreen: I feel like that would make an awesome 'caption this'.

What is even going on? I can't imagine the artist reading the page description...

Heh, the story is 'The Ballad of Devil Angel' - Alan Grant/Simon Jacob

The Devil is locked up in an Iso-block and involves the Angel Gang somehow in a plot to get Dredd.

Dredd is ambushed in the shower (with helmet, and justice dept issue cleaning gear)

It's a follow-up of sorts to a Dredd annual story drawn by Carlos 'Beat the Devil' where the Devil tries to tempt Dredd, and he gets beaten up and incarcerated for the crime of sin...

mimikeke

Damn, it's right at the edge of where the case files are currently stopped. I guess I'll have to wait to read it.

Mark Taylor

Only just got around to reading the Calhab Justice floppy. Cringeworthy is just about right. I might go back and read the later stories as I have the relevant Meg's, just to find out if all the ultra-cringey Scottishness being a 'central plot point' turns out to be anything other than a feeble retrospective excuse for all the earlier cringeworthiness. :p