Main Menu

The 2000 AD Thrill-Cast - the official podcast of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic!

Started by Molch-R, 22 January, 2015, 10:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timothy

14 seconds of pure zarjaz brilliance today. I look forward to the extended edition enormously.

Molch-R

Quote from: Timothy on 22 March, 2017, 09:03:15 AM
14 seconds of pure zarjaz brilliance today. I look forward to the extended edition enormously.

Now this is utterly mystifying - currently talking to Podomatic about WTF is going on...

CalHab

inkymonkey

Yup, same here. It's listed as 1 hour 3 minutes on iTunes, but nooooo. 14 seconds of a breathtaking "jumping straight in", culminating in an astounding "you must have been". I too will enjoy the director's cut. :)

Colin YNWA

Oh I hope this gets sorted for the weekend. I have a pile of ironing to to and its just not the same without a good old podcast to keep me company!

Molch-R

Apologies for the inconvenience, but Podomatic have finally got their act together and sorted out this week's episode!

[something something Mek-Quake something]

inkymonkey

Dan Banks

abelardsnazz

22 seconds of truncated conversation this time round. Looking forward to the whole thing as Uncle Pat is always entertaining.

Molch-R

FFS. Rigellian Hotshot dispatched in the direction of Podomatic...

Steve Green

abelardsnazz

Ah, that's better. Great interviews with Pat Mills and Alec Worley. Thanks Molch-R.

CrazyFoxMachine

Finally caught up with the podcast (next stop: the prog itself)

Marvellous Patchat although crikey maybe I've got hesitation-sensitive ears on after doing a ton of audio editing this week but it's ah -uh -um - uh f- uh um uh - uh, fa- full of 'em!  :-X

Tony Angelino

Nikolai Dante. Not one of my favourite characters and therefore was going to be a challenging listen for a 2 hour podcast.

Stuck with it until one of the creators, forget which, seriously claiming that Nikolai Dante is Donald Trump. Eh!!??.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Tony Angelino on 27 April, 2017, 07:40:55 PM
Nikolai Dante. Not one of my favourite characters and therefore was going to be a challenging listen for a 2 hour podcast.

Could I respectfully suggest not listening to two hours of a thing you already know you won't enjoy before you start?
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.