Main Menu

Mega Collection: Shamballa Review (5-Stars!)

Started by All-Comic, 17 March, 2015, 02:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All-Comic

Gruddamn this was an amazing collection. Fantastic writing and Art easily made this one of the best yet. As a new Dredd fan, this is the kinda stuff I could get used to!

http://all-comic.com/2015/judge-dredd-mega-collection-book-5-shamballa/

moly

Fantastic book great art and really interesting stories

All-Comic

100% agree. I was floored by how deep it was and how good the art was. These hardbacks are all fighting hard to be my favorite! They definitely have made me a big time Dredd fan though. Wish I had started sooner.

Apestrife

Good reviews!

Been thinking about getting hold of Shamballa, and the JD MC book certainly looks like a great way in doing so  :)

All-Comic

Quote from: Apestrife on 28 March, 2015, 08:32:52 AM
Good reviews!

Been thinking about getting hold of Shamballa, and the JD MC book certainly looks like a great way in doing so  :)

Do it! Just got mine in the mail and it's just gorgeous. Not to mention its a helluva collection.

W. R. Logan

I suppose the Mega Collection had to hit a duff issue at some point and with Holocaust 12 the opening to this one was it.
Jim Murrays fantastic art couldn't save the opening story not even after the passing of time and could never work out why it got a second outing.
The rest of the book picks up and ends well but Holocaust 12 should have been buried under the molten lava of the power tower.

robert_ellis

As a set-up I quite liked holocaust - but the variable artwork doesn't work. Can't wait to read Cursed Earth again!