Main Menu

LAWGIVER III (Bristol) - Saturday 28th May 2016

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 18 August, 2015, 06:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

This will have the largest amount of props, uniforms and weapons on display, since the film ended production.
There's also going to be a 15 to 1 competition, with an actual trophy awarded to the winner!

Sadly Nick Percival has had to pull out but the guests confirmed still are....

Mick McMahon
Abigail Bulmer
Lee Carter
Ryan Brown
Patrick Goddard
Mike Collins
Henry Flint
Dylan Teague
Rob Williams
John Higgins
Clint Langley &
David Roach

Ghost MacRoth

Quote from: Dandontdare on 24 April, 2016, 07:42:37 PM
Cool! An actual prop from Dredd or a reconstruction?

It's Dredd's very one, ridden by Karl in many scenes!
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

COMMANDO FORCES

Just this moment another guest has been announced and it's Glenn Fabry

COMMANDO FORCES

I'll see those that are going this evening in the pub  :wave:

shaolin_monkey

Sadly I won't be able to make it to the event itself tomorrow, but I understand there's a piss-up in the Grain Barge afterwards that I should be able to make.

Dandontdare

The cinema for tonight's pre-con Dredd screening seems to be about an hour's walk from the hotel (Scott Cinema right? BS9 4HN?) - anyone up for sharing a taxi there and back to the pub afterwards?

COMMANDO FORCES

Arrived after an insane 5 hour drive, normally half that. Thank Grud I didn't book the pictures!

COMMANDO FORCES

Brilliant night and it continues. Great fun with all the Dredd groups and some interesting chats with Glenn Fabry and Ryan Brown over a beer or ten.

COMMANDO FORCES

Very enjoyable day. Full on all the time. Heard great stories and saw some fantastic sketches and artwork.
Prog 2000 mmm I wonder if there will be a ............ cover!
Most interesting thing was to see the actual artwork from Badlander, the never published Dredd world tale, written by Alan Moore and drawn by Mike Collins.

jannerboyuk

Really enjoyed this, got to meet the great mick McMahon! What a modest but genuine legend!

SpongeJosh

Thanks to all that went and made Lawgiver 3 a great day. This was the first Lawgiver I've been to and really enjoyed the whole day  :thumbsup:

Pete Wells

I would like to thank all the forum members I slept with last night. I'm a bit sore but it was worth it.

COMMANDO FORCES

You slapper, I thought you were a one guy kind of guy  :'(

Eamonn Clarke

Frightening the fish.

Rogue with contacts

And the full cast including Titan prisoners, two Ma-Mas, and the Minecraft Judge. You know, for the kids.

ZenArcade

Those photos are cracking stuff. Such time and effort expended by people to make this such a fun day. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead