Main Menu

What's your ringtone?

Started by richerthanyou, 31 January, 2016, 03:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richerthanyou

Anyone have any interesting ringtones?

This is my current one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzXwutv0yy8

Before that it was Stayin' Alive from the Bee Gees. (thanks Sherlock)

I seem to have a thing for using bad guy things as ringtones. Whats yours?
(  ゚,_ゝ゚)   

Mangamax

Mine's a pint thanks.
And my ringtone is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI7vAclaszc

Always happy to hear it go off, though usually the caller is a massive let-down after the noise they made happen.
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

richerthanyou

I would love to cover the theme to Fireball XL5 with my band! If only I had a band....

Great ringtone Mangamax
(  ゚,_ゝ゚)   

richerthanyou

Quote from: richerthanyou on 31 January, 2016, 09:10:33 AM
I would love to cover the theme to Fireball XL5 with my band! If only I had a band....

Great ringtone Mangamax

Never mind - Neil Gaiman beat me to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SV1yX-Kp5c
(  ゚,_ゝ゚)   

NapalmKev

My ringtone is the long drawn out death rattle of a man suffering from terminal Flatulence*

Cheers

*10 points to whomever gets the reference. (Points can be redeemed at Kev's online shop/cannot be exchanged for real money )
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

James Stacey

Quote from: NapalmKev on 31 January, 2016, 10:39:17 AM
My ringtone is the long drawn out death rattle of a man suffering from terminal Flatulence*

Cheers

*10 points to whomever gets the reference. (Points can be redeemed at Kev's online shop/cannot be exchanged for real money )
I love me some Reggie Wilson. 'Funking up Wagner' is a classic

Grugz

pour some sugar on me-def leppard
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

NapalmKev

Quote from: James Stacey on 01 February, 2016, 01:20:00 PM
Quote from: NapalmKev on 31 January, 2016, 10:39:17 AM

Cheers

I love me some Reggie Wilson. 'Funking up Wagner' is a classic

Well done, Sir! 10 points have been deposited into your online account. Enjoy!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Satanist

Mines is the Theme from Twilight Zone except when the Mrs calls, then its the theme from Psycho.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Devons Daddy

for when the  wife calls , PERFECT 10 by the beautiful south,  :D (know she is not into music and likely does not realise)

but the main one is DOG EAT DOG by Adam and the Ants, that burrandi beat is so damn fine.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Jim_Campbell

I am absolutely mortified by the idea of my phone making any kind of noise in public, and wherever possible won't I speak into it in any public place. It's on vibrate. It's always on vibrate. The only time it makes a noise is when I use it as an alarm clock or a timer.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Tiplodocus

"Love Machine" by Girls Aloud.  Obviously.

I'm beginning to think you are a 'bot harvesting the responses to all of these personal questions so that you can raid our bank accounts later. 

What's the next thread? "Can you remember your mother's maiden name?" and "If you can read the last 3 numbers on the reverse of your credit card, what are they"?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

IndigoPrime

I made my own ringtone in Figure for iOS, so I'd never end up fishing out my iPhone only to realise it wasn't actually ringing.

shaolin_monkey

For my metal buddies it is The Trooper by Iron Maiden.

For my partner, it's a beautiful harp trill.

For my ex it's the Imperial March.

Timothy