Main Menu

Meg 375: Crazy Train

Started by IndigoPrime, 13 August, 2016, 11:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Double wraparound cover for Lawless, which very much needs to be collected—and soon. This was a breathless and exciting double-length penultimate episode, in what for me has become the Meg's standout strip. But fuck me, there was a lot of shitting swearing in the fucking thing. Fuck! (No drokks in the colony planets, apparently.) Looks like Damned is ending next month, too. So 'all change' for 377 (although what's coming looks pretty good).

Eamonn Clarke

A stitch together of scans of my copy. Some conscious coupling of train carriages

hippynumber1

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 13 August, 2016, 11:41:36 AM
No drokks in the colony planets, apparently.

Except for "Hotshots, Motherdrokkers!" strangely...

Trent

Solid Dredd and 18 pages of Lawless are worth six quid of anyone's money so Blunt, Sweary Vampires and SinDex are free!
Not sure if my logic holds up but I guess in a longwinded way I'm saying this month's Meg is even more of a bargain than usual.

Richard

I liked how this story addressed the issue of [spoiler]Dredd's age and health[/spoiler], while also being quite gruesome.

Eamonn Clarke

Do we catch a brief glimpse of a denuded little Joe in Carousel?
And is the story a Logan's Run reference?

Richard

Hawkmumbler

Wont get the meg in my hands until wednesday but jovus grud on a greenie that's a nice cover!

jacob g

So, now I know what will be me Meg cover of the year.
margaritas ante porcos

Steve Green

I do love a good wraparound cover - that is wonderful.

Banners

Quote from: eamonn1961Do we catch a brief glimpse of a denuded little Joe in Carousel?

Yup, we finally get to see what's under Dredd's helmet.

James Stacey

Proudhuff

Good solid Meg, so we get to see under the helmet at last... :o
DDT did a job on me

JOE SOAP

Quote from: eamonn1961 on 14 August, 2016, 09:58:09 AM
And is the story a Logan's Run reference?

Seems to be the most obvious.

SIP

Lawless is just great. And the artwork never ceases to blow me away, I love it.