Main Menu

2000 AD Southern Contingent Pre-Christmas Gathering - Sat 12TH November 2016

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 25 August, 2016, 12:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonn Clarke

Just found out I can't make this one or I'd introduce you, Alex. Check out the photos on the not quite southern contingent meet up thread, or the Facebook group and you'll spot some faces to look out for

sheridan

Quote from: Eamonn Clarke on 03 October, 2016, 07:34:12 PM
Just found out I can't make this one or I'd introduce you, Alex. Check out the photos on the not quite southern contingent meet up thread, or the Facebook group and you'll spot some faces to look out for

Too bad Eamonn - guess we won't see you 'til February then?

Eamonn Clarke

Quote from: sheridan on 03 October, 2016, 08:15:57 PM
Quote from: Eamonn Clarke on 03 October, 2016, 07:34:12 PM

Too bad Eamonn - guess we won't see you 'til February then?

Fingers crossed

AlexF

Smashing. I've had the release form signed by my wife so I'm good to go. Sorry to miss you this time, Eamonn!

COMMANDO FORCES

Excellent, we will see you there and we'll see you at Thought Bubble or the 40th Eamonn.

COMMANDO FORCES

Just bumping this, as it's this weekend.

Come along for a pint or two, have a chat, as there's much to talk about including the 40th, Thought Bubble and the Strontium Dog Fan Film. If you are on facebook just search for the group and keep up with future events on there if you like, although we do post them up here all the time.

All are welcome and it's always great to see new faces and chat :wave:

sheridan

Looking forward to it - last gathering before the fortieth, or will there be something in between?

Weird typing this, asking you a question, while listening to ECBT2000AD (hope your cough gets better - mine also).

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm okay now. It was really weird but those Halls killed it for me in the end.

By the way, I shall be bringing two of the Strontium Dog Fan Film goody bags (Carolyn and Sam's) to give away on the day ;)

Mangamax

May be popping in at some point during the day, if we swing over to that side of London
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Albion

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 November, 2016, 07:44:52 PM
By the way, I shall be bringing two of the Strontium Dog Fan Film goody bags (Carolyn and Sam's) to give away on the day ;)

I know a cast member who couldn't make it to Thought Bubble who wants one.  ;)
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

I, Cosh

Hmm. Terrifyingly, I'm going to be in London this weekend. Unfortunately, we're staying in Carnaby Street so there's no way I could get all the way across town to this.
We never really die.

AlexF

'All the way across town'? It's like a 15 minute walk from Carnaby St to Neal St, no? Barely two stops on the tube!

Although you'd have to brave the back streets of Soho and walk right past Gosh Comics, resisting the temptation to browse in there for a few hours.

sheridan

Quote from: AlexF on 10 November, 2016, 11:41:46 AM
'All the way across town'? It's like a 15 minute walk from Carnaby St to Neal St, no? Barely two stops on the tube!

Although you'd have to brave the back streets of Soho and walk right past Gosh Comics, resisting the temptation to browse in there for a few hours.
I couldn't work out if I,Cosh was being ironic there - you couldn't wish for a much closer place.

Steve Green

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 November, 2016, 07:44:52 PM
I'm okay now. It was really weird but those Halls killed it for me in the end.

If it's any consolation John had a cold during the panel, so that could technically be Dredd merchandise you've got there.

sheridan

Signings at FB:
13:00 - 14:00 Peter Milligan and John McCrea
13:00 - 14:00 Noel Clarke
13:00 - 14:00 Emma Newman