Main Menu

Prog 2005 - The Claw at War!

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 30 October, 2016, 10:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

moly

Geoff

Still nothing in N London either - where's Mek Quake when you need him!

IndigoPrime

Mail in, but still Progless. I can't even remember the last time a paper Prog didn't show up before digital.

Mattofthespurs

Same here, postie has been and gone and I am bereft of the prog.
At least I'm in the same boat as a few others.
Would be concerned if it was just me.

Hawkmumbler

Feel the pain of digital subscribers....

I, Cosh

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 01 November, 2016, 09:49:17 AM
Mail in, but still Progless. I can't even remember the last time a paper Prog didn't show up before digital.
Might have been a bank holiday but there was one about six months ago.

I had it all planned out. I'd be hovering over my laptop, refreshing the 2000AD shop at the stroke of midnight. I'd read it in double quick time and get some notes down. I'd go down in history as the first man to bag a Prog thread with the digital edition!

Then some bastard came home from work at 10pm and gazumped me.
We never really die.

CalHab

It's reassuring to see that it's not just me who is prog-less.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Postie just bypassed my parent's house, am utterly speechless!!!  :o :'(
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

flip-r mk2

It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

scrotnig

I am also progless...something seems to be amiss.

moldovangerbil

Nowt in the wilds of Leicestershire either.  Come on Tharg - the thrillsuckers are running rife! 

Spaceghost

I'd just like to point out again, for the sake of being a big toss-pot, that mine arrived last Friday. Truly I am blessed by The Mighty One.

Since I'm the only one with a prog, I might as well review it for my captive audience.

***BEWARE SPOILERS***

The plot thickens in Dredd with more invisible murderers making themselves known, and it looks like they could be [spoiler]Judges, or the "ghosts" of ex-Judges from Titan/Enceladus more likely.[/spoiler]

I get the feeling that Dredd knows exactly what's going on and Sam is the one being tested/investigated.

Some beautiful volcano art from PJ in Hunted as the Southers and Rogue both close in on the Traitor General. There's a great montage of Rogue kicking some Nort arse on his way clobber the crispy faced sod too.

Savage is still on the case, trying to unravel the mystery of the Thousand Year Stare, and the answer seems to lie with a graffiti artist.

How does he get away with running a bar in Berlin without anyone recognising him, and when did he become fluent enough in German to pass himself off as a native?

The time-buggering shenanigans perpetrated by evil big business in Flesh have moved the dinopocalypse forward 1,000 years, and a big meteorite is going to hit in SEVEN DAYS! How will our heroes survive?

I'm enjoying Clint Langley's art on this a lot. The black and white style gives it a look of an old monster movie which suits the story perfectly. Gorehead vs Megacroc next week by the looks of it.

Counterfeit Girl continues to delight, not least for its stunning art and design work from Rufus. The perpetrator behind Libra's virus is revealed as [spoiler]Albion Starflight himself, who is using it to blackmail our heroine into taking up her Dad's old post in his organisation.[/spoiler]

Really enjoying this one. It's crying out for an eye-watering collected edition.

Not a bad story in the crop at the moment. Keep it up Tharg.

If it turns out that I'm the only one who's going to be receiving their prog from now on, I'll be happy to vaguely describe the contents every week in a similar manner to above.

You're welcome.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Spaceghost

The bold type in the Counterfeit Girl bit is supposed to be spoilered. Can someone do the honours?

Sorry.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Muon

Just totally read all that bold text expecting a Frank-style piss-take.

Ah well, I never was one to be too fussed about spoilers. Roll on Wednesday!