Main Menu

Placebo / Judge Dredd poster

Started by sheridan, 06 November, 2016, 12:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

The Placebo Judge Dredd poster prog on sale for less than £3 on eBay (sold by an Oxfam branch who I think have sold Tooth or RPG stuff before).

Rackle

I just live the fact the Dark Judges say they're a tribute band called [spoiler]Useless Pill[/spoiler] and seeing Judge  death singing [spoiler]Sssssee you at the bitter end[/spoiler] had me creased up in laughter. So glad I was able to read this. It's brilliant  :lol:

sheridan

Quote from: Rackle on 06 November, 2016, 03:10:14 AM
I just live the fact the Dark Judges say they're a tribute band called [spoiler]Useless Pill[/spoiler] and seeing Judge  death singing [spoiler]Sssssee you at the bitter end[/spoiler] had me creased up in laughter. So glad I was able to read this. It's brilliant  :lol:
Even if Anderson does have a wardrobe malfunction...  Should I have spoiler tagged that? ;)

Max Headroom

Interestingly, Judge Dredd doesn't even appear in this story!

sheridan

Quote from: Max Headroom on 06 November, 2016, 06:49:58 PM
Interestingly, Judge Dredd doesn't even appear in this story!
Y'know, I'd assumed the judge in charge had been Dredd, just out of character because it was written by a non-standard writer, but now you mention it the reason they're out of character is because they're an entirely different Judge.