Main Menu

40th Anniversary Prog. Probably a stupid question.

Started by Mattofthespurs, 12 February, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Couldn't find the Carlos variant for love nor money in my area, so ordered it from FP, and it arrived just now. So if you ordered from them it should be landing for you soon as well.

hippynumber1

Quote from: Woolly on 03 March, 2017, 06:06:39 PM
Should also say - you won't be getting the Carlos cover!  ;)

That's cool, I prefer the Aja cover anyway (ducks for cover.) After scouring the shops of Lichfield and Sutton Coldfield we've come up blank. I'll drop you a pm...

Tjm86

FP in Cardiff had a large stack of Carlos covers this morning.  I've picked up another copy if anyone is still struggling to find it.

Eamonn Clarke

Likewise our newsagent still has copies. Yours for the £3.99 and whatever the postage costs. Let me know.

James Stacey

Quote from: Tjm86 on 04 March, 2017, 05:46:07 PM
FP in Cardiff had a large stack of Carlos covers this morning.  I've picked up another copy if anyone is still struggling to find it.
Still waiting for my delivery from the 2000ad shop but a nice gent called Oliver is sorting it for me apparently. I might nip into FP too incase. Thanks for the tipoff

JUDGE BURNS

Already pre-ordered in the past hour.    :-)

Mattofthespurs

sheridan

About nine or ten copies in Mega-City Comics, Camden, mostly the Aja cover.

Jacqusie

I've just got round to reading this & I must say it was a nice read - not mind blowing, but steady.

The Dredd story was interesting as I thought it was some of Critchlows best Dredd work yet, but I did have to wonder how it would have looked if the original artist lined up, Steve Dillion would have drawn it.

I also enjoyed the Stronty Dog despite a few reservations about the two (!) new authors - but again it was a nice little story & carried on the love/hate relationship between Johnny & Red. It got me thinking to where she is in the current run of stronty dog stories? Thoughts?

:think: