Main Menu

Subscribers' Notebook and pen. Full of quick sketches. Charity Raffle.

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 14 February, 2017, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonn Clarke

The Raffle will run until Midnight on Saturday February  25th and the draw will be on the Sunday with me posting a video up on youtube.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

matty_ae

Done. I hope through a comedy of errors I win Simons Mekon sketchbook as well! Just being naughty.

Bolt-01

Eamonn Clarke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kPCEefBeQ

And the academy award goes to:

the forum's very own Confused 99.
Congratulations, C99. I've messaged you the get your address.

Thanks to everyone who donated and bought tickets. The raffle raised a stonking £456 that goes straight to Cancer Research UK through Justgiving.com.

Combined with the 40th festival auctions that brings the running total raised for Cancer Research by the 2000AD community to a whopping:

£4961.51

With a bit of luck Free Comic Book Day might push us over the £5K mark at which point I really will be having a lay down with a damp prog on me forehead.
:o

Confused99

Hi

Just saw your message and have responded - as a very recent joiner to the forum I didn't know that you'd raised so much.

Thanks for running this and absolutely brilliant work on the fundraising!

Cheers!

Chris

Confused99

Hi Eamonn

The package arrived today and it is a thing of beauty - thank you so much for running this!

I was going to post a picture but my phone has decided it isnt playing, but will try again later hopefully.

Thanks again!!!

Chris

Bolt-01

Congrats! Glad it has gone to a good home but gutted it wasn't mine!

Mattofthespurs

Well done!
I forgot about this and missed out but much cash was raised so well done all!

Confused99

Hi Eamonn

Just looking through it again - it is a thing of beauty!!! And in a great cause!

Thanks again.

Chris