Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swerty

Quote from: vark on 01 April, 2017, 11:14:16 AM
If someone can point me to a place on the internet where I can order the Slaine Horned God from France, it will make my day!
Also if someone is willing to take a copy for me at a newsstand to send it abroad don't hesitate to PM me!
Thanks in advance.

Search 2000ad ultimate collection on eBay uk

vark

Quote from: Swerty on 02 April, 2017, 10:45:04 AM
Quote from: vark on 01 April, 2017, 11:14:16 AM
If someone can point me to a place on the internet where I can order the Slaine Horned God from France, it will make my day!
Also if someone is willing to take a copy for me at a newsstand to send it abroad don't hesitate to PM me!
Thanks in advance.

Search 2000ad ultimate collection on eBay uk
Thanks for the tip, I had searched ebay.uk yesterday lacking the word "ultimate"!

moly

Checking my confirmation email from hatchette these should start to be sent out next week hopefully

JaHawkDroid

I now have reason to believe we won't be officially receiving any books. Signing up for a subscription seems, in this case, to be more a registration of interest rather than an actual contract of payment/receipt of goods. That's not to say Hachette won't throw us a bone and send each of us a book or two from the test as thanks, but I don't think we're going to be receiving our subscriptions.

terryworld

if anybody managed to pick up one of these "in the wild" or via ebay, can you pls do me a favour?
flip it over and have a look at the back. is there an australian price printed on it?
cheers!

Swerty

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: Swerty on 13 April, 2017, 09:55:40 AM
No

ISRC the cover design hasn't been finalized with the test volumes...
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

terryworld

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 13 April, 2017, 10:00:38 AM
Quote from: Swerty on 13 April, 2017, 09:55:40 AM
No

ISRC the cover design hasn't been finalized with the test volumes...

fingers crossed, eh stevie?
PS: where did you get your carlos cover 40th special? LCS or thrill-merchant?

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

matty_ae

Quote from: JaHawkDroid on 12 April, 2017, 11:48:13 AM
I now have reason to believe we won't be officially receiving any books. Signing up for a subscription seems, in this case, to be more a registration of interest rather than an actual contract of payment/receipt of goods. That's not to say Hachette won't throw us a bone and send each of us a book or two from the test as thanks, but I don't think we're going to be receiving our subscriptions.

No reason to think that JaHawk. This is exactly the same process the Dredd release went through. They released 4 books and it went very quiet. These collections always start in January so it was only ever going to be Jan 2018 anyway. Keep the faith.

IndigoPrime

Some possibly inaccurate maths also suggests the current one ends on Jan 31, 2018, and so kicking off the new one in January would make sense. (A little bit of overlap to snare readers, but not so much that they feel it's too much expense to get both.)

abelardsnazz

Got hold of issue 4, Strontium Dog: The Kreeler Conspiracy today, which includes a note stating this is the end of the test run and a free gift or refund is available if proof of purchase is sent. The cardboard backing states that issue 5 will be Dark Justice, so fingers crossed this will become a full thing.

matty_ae

Is that a B&W story? Did they put in some colour stories as well?

IndigoPrime

Kreeler Conspiracy is the first 'reboot' S/D tale and is in full colour.

abelardsnazz

The volume also includes Blood Moon and The Headly Foot Job, both in colour too.