Main Menu

Hook Jaw Archive

Started by Tony Angelino, 28 March, 2017, 08:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Angelino

I didn't see another thread for this so I am commencing one.

According to Lew Stringer's blog this is coming from Titan in hardback in August. I might get it although I have the Spitfire collection from some years ago (which didn't have great reproduction in places).

While it will no doubt be a good collection I suspect Rebellion could do it that bit better.

http://lewstringer.blogspot.co.uk/

Colin YNWA

Oh I don't know they've done an absolutely cracking job with all the Battle stuff and it looks like this will be a similar format and one hopes similar quality.

Really looking forward to this!

Tony Angelino

Yes I didn't mean to sound as if I was slagging off Titan but I do think Rebellion are good at their hardback collections.

Jim_Campbell

I wonder where the re-coloured/lettered STRIP episodes sit in all this...? The rights appear to have reverted to Egmont with STRIP's demise (since they put out a digital collection) but who knows whether those rights went to Titan...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Tony Angelino

I can see whey they re-lettered it. I was looking through my Hook Jaw 'Spitfire' collection there and some of the lettering is tiny. I think it was reprinted at more or less the size of the originals too.