Main Menu

John Higgins on BBC Breakfast

Started by Colin YNWA, 31 March, 2017, 09:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

He's just about to come on to discuss his exhibition in Liverpool (I think). If you use watch again its around 9.06am (random day off work well timed for me!)

Colin YNWA

Quite interesting and I'm not sure if this is news but there's a Judge Dredd / Razorjack crossover by John Higgins and Mike Carroll for the end of the year.

TordelBack

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 31 March, 2017, 09:35:30 AM
Quite interesting and I'm not sure if this is news but there's a Judge Dredd / Razorjack crossover by John Higgins and Mike Carroll for the end of the year.

In the prog, or IDW-type thing?  Sprout, come forth and explain yourself!

Buttonman

He didn't say where it would appear but I'd hope for Prog or Meg to make it canon. John was a very good speaker and the hosts genuinely seemed to warm to him. He seemed a bit uncomfortable when they kept saying he was the man behind Judge Dredd and he kept talking up the contributions of others.

Hawkmumbler

Ooff! Not a crossover I could ever had anticipated but i'm sorely tempted by that!

sheridan

Quote from: TordelBack on 31 March, 2017, 10:11:06 AM

In the prog, or IDW-type thing?  Sprout, come forth and explain yourself!

I don't think Mike has made it to IDW yet, has he?

Geoff

Quote from: Buttonman on 01 April, 2017, 12:11:32 PM
He seemed a bit uncomfortable when they kept saying he was the man behind Judge Dredd and he kept talking up the contributions of others.

Yes, I noticed that too!