MARCH ART COMP - RESULTS THREAD

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 April, 2017, 12:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

THIRD PLACE - MIKED

SECOND PLACE - LEIGH S

FIRST PLACE - UWE DE WITT

THARG'S CHOICE goes to DARREN STEPHENS

Again you'll have to stay tuned for the DROID'S CHOICE this month but keep your eyes peeled it'll be a smasher ;)

New theme up sooooon!

Colin YNWA

Congratulations all - it was an absolutely magnificent month.

Hugs to that CrazyFoxMachine.

Darren Stephens

Made my day, that. Well pleased to catch the eye of his Green-ness! Well done to everyone! Many thanks to our chum CFM for his Stirling comp-running skills, too.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

-MikeD-

Third place. Not bad at all. Thanks to everyone who voted for my pic, and congrats to worthy winners Leigh and Uwe De Witt.

The Legendary Shark

Well done, winners and continued thanks to CFM.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dog Deever

Well done to the winners.
Cheers CFM.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Woolly

Kudos to all involved, and the worthy winners. CFM is, as always, a board demi-God for his continued work.

Any word yet on the Droid's Choice for Feb?

CrazyFoxMachine

Woolly

Leigh S

Cheers to everyone who entered and voted (especially for me! :p) but mostly CFM for al his sterling work!   Slaine this month eh?....

Rogue Judge

Congrats to the winners! Looking at these again, the eye of Darren's Deadlock still creeps me out - awesome!
I look forward to seeing what everybody does this April

james newell

Well done to all, very good work this month!

CrazyFoxMachine

We have a Droid's Choice:D

From the hansomest man in comix Mr LEIGH GALLAGHER!

Ok, after many, many hours of pondering, procrastinating, a bath, and then more pondering, I have chosen......

Uwe De Witt - Tarot!

Not only is it deserving in its ambition, but also in its execution. There are cards included in this deck such as The Inspector, The Deathhhh, The Psychic and The Deathlock that even if submitted separately I may have picked as a winner.

And so, you can choose to hate Uwe for being a big show off, OR you can put aside your differences and give him a long uncomfortable hug.

THIS DROID HAS SPOKEN.

Andy Lambert

Nice one - well done Uwe...!

And the choice for February..? ;)