Main Menu

Testing…

Started by Jim_Campbell, 12 April, 2017, 05:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Just seeing if the forum's working -- no new posts in about three hours seems a bit odd.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Steve Green

*hides behind curtain, stifles a laugh*

The Enigmatic Dr X

A post so telling, of so many things.

One day this forum will be no more. Then where will we be?

What we will be is more productive.
Lock up your spoons!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 12 April, 2017, 07:40:12 PM
A post so telling, of so many things.

Just curious... the internet's been a bit odd today. Facebook was down all morning; this forum was out for a bit as well. As you suggest, I got loads of work done, but I work from home, so in the absence of formal, mandated breaks I miss the occasional bit of blathering about of other stuff.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JamesC

Are you on Virgin Media? They made a boo boo that affected Facebook and some other services.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39578583

Link Prime

It's all those free hugs, Jim.
People just don't know how to engage with you anymore.

Goaty

Well I been busy at freelance work (never thought I said that after a year without job!)

Hawkmumbler

Has anyone noticed Frank/Sauchi/Butch whatever has vanished off the face of the earth, for better or worst? Hhmmm...

NapalmKev

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 23 April, 2017, 01:30:36 PM
Has anyone noticed Frank/Sauchi/Butch whatever has vanished off the face of the earth, for better or worst? Hhmmm...

I thought he had reincarnated as one of the new guys on the board* but it's pure conjecture on my part.

Cheers

*hot new boyband for the Noughties
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Hawkmumbler

Weeelll Frank is still a registered member...but then again, so is the former seeker of Thrylls....

Link Prime

Quote from: NapalmKev on 23 April, 2017, 01:32:59 PM
I thought he had reincarnated as one of the new guys on the board

Frank may have changed his handle a couple times over the years, but that wouldn't be his style.
Likely just having a break, as we all do (or should do) from time to time.

TordelBack

I've been wondering about Butch's recent absence too, although if he has taken a break from posting (as seems likely) he's picked a good time for it. In the post-coital lull of the 40th, it's dull repetitive fare round here. Present company excepted.

JOE SOAP

Sauchie/Bikini Kill/Butch/Frank/Willie Russell is preparing his loins for the upcoming release of Tom of Finland