Main Menu

Got tHe Megazine?

Started by Proudhuff, 18 December, 2003, 08:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

My prog 2004 has arrive on subbie, but no sign of the megazine, have other subbers got theirs? did they arrive in one envelope or two?

let me know...
sob,

Huff
DDT did a job on me

Rio De Fideldo

My Meg turned up on Monday.

Then Prog 2004 tunred up on Tuesday.

I'm sure it'll turn up eventually.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I got mine. One of the best Megs ever. With a complete "Gold" edition of Stronty's Galaxy Killer's and a fetching "Justice Dept - Crime Scene - Do Not Cross" banner to block off the bog door while you read it. (Offenders will be executed. Heh.).

And Tweak was good.

And Satanus.

In fact, I think I'll read it again when I go home.
Lock up your spoons!

Oddboy

Yup I got mine on Monday along with P2004 (in seperate envelopes - the buggers are too big to fit in one envelope!)
Better set your phaser to stun.

Dudley

Got Meg this morning and it lies at home unread.  Still no sodding Prog.

...Dudley

Jared Katooie

Got mine in el shoppo. Meg weren't too good. Satanus and tweak were dissapointing....

Cant speak for the prog yet havent got it. Hoping the parents will shell out for it for once so's I can afford to buy them crappy presents.

Floyd-the-k

Mine have both arrived, in different envelpes.  I thought the Meg was great, apart from having too much "history of" stuff.  Apart from that and from the cover of prog 2004, both were a great treat.
 hope yours show up.

Floyd

Devons Daddy

got it
loved it
the christmas dredd story was laugh out loud funny,
the Gordon R peice was scathing and a treat to enjoy.
all in all. a fine end to the year.

havent got yours yet? sorry. its wonderful.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Queen Firey-Bou

meg on monday, 2004 tuesday.

only just finished last meg, some of us like to savor the thrills you know, after all we are now on short rations for many weeks thanks to o'great Thargs Christmas bumpers. It better be good.