Main Menu

NICK BERG

Started by -=>DEMONIZER<=-, 12 May, 2004, 07:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-=>DEMONIZER<=-

Matt & Wils:-

This is not holocaust denial - merely the highlighting of a series of abnormal occurrances in the supposedly authentic account of an atrocious war crime. A war crime that is apparently the result of dubious media scoops and will have reverberations throughout the world and affect this war your country is fighting. To discuss it, we need to look at these aspects. If you are unable to examine the evidence available for yourself and can only make derogatory comments then you are not fit to discuss this subject.

Matt, if you think you can get on your high horse about "looking for this material" and other snotty shit about viewing habits then go for it - the academics I am apparently not allowed to fall back on (but it is perfectly okay for you to do so with your own) have served me very well indeed against outraged liberals like yourself who will decide when observation of a recorded event is wrong and the viewer wrong to seek and watch. You have seen the footage yourself to know about the high compression and digital zoom, and that nothing suggests it "isn't real"?

Bleeding heart posts like yours are of course difficult to overcome, but your assumptions are based on NOTHING - don't try and tell me how I might feel about a man who has died and his family.

Rennie: if you're talking about me, then please explain yourself - unless of course you want to leave it at that safe wee remark?

If anyone else has seen the footage and might or might not question it's authenticity then these following observations are blatant as day:-

* The declaration read out just before the murder appears uncut, yet the other important sequence for the makers of this film - the murder itself - is cut several times. For the uninformed, this is a common technique used to create illusions of actual death when in fact manipulations are at work.

* It does not take a surgeon to query that the instrument used and speed of decapitation appear at odds with one other.

* Most strikingly, the on-screen video-clock jumps 11 HOURS (from 2.44:12 to 13.45:47) from the imminent attack to the actual attack - yet the action seems (almost) fluent.

Ignore all this if you want - like I said, I am probably wrong - but if you are going to slag then back it up with something solid. If you have seen the footage, what is your take on these issues?

The Amstor Computer

WATCH OUT FOR THE OUTRAGED LIBERALS!

http://www.secularism.org.uk/raynersmall.jpg">

Queen Firey-Bou

you get a lot of snuff pass thru lerwick airport then?

Richmond Clements

Great book.http://www.the-snu.co.uk/Piccies/snuff.jpg">

The Amstor Computer

Lerwick? I must admit, I'm confused about where "Demonizer" is supposed to be from:

"A war crime that is apparently the result of dubious media scoops and will have reverberations throughout the world and affect this war **your country** is fighting."

About the only place we can be sure he won't turn up is Bristol :-)

-=>DEMONIZER<=-

No such thing, my dear.

But of course, you have a friend who knows someone who's seen one.

;)

Art

LIBERAL STALIN SAYS: Report for a fun and exciting re-education holiday immediately - or face death, revisionist scum! Party on dudes!http://www.arthurwyatt.co.uk/images/blog/stalin.jpg">

LARF

I've seen the video, a man dies and it's not Hollywood, it's harrowing and terrifying that there is a capacity within humans on this planet to do something as sickening to another human being.

Cut the crap, the man is dead, no conspiracy theories, no la di dar paranoia, whatever happened he is dead, and his family loved him.

God rest Nick Berg.

-=>DEMONIZER<=-

Fine and very appropriate sentiments, I agree entirely with your 14 words.

You haven't addressed the issues, which is also fine.

Sometimes the horror can warp the stark reality.

-=>DEMONIZER<=-

Before all hell breaks loose again, that should read LAST 14 words - apologies.

:)

Matt

Man you are one c*nt of a troll. I'm very far from being an outraged liberal, I merely responded to your egotistical conspiracy theories. As I stated in an earlier post I have worked for the police in the past, examining videos containing the horrific abuse of children in order to enhance images and audio to help secure convictions. I also have had to examine material for signs of manipulation. These are images that will never leave me and I'm sickened by anybody who would seek out such material for any purpose, academic or otherwise. Yes I have unfortunately seen the video in question, and it is by far one of the most disturbing and horrifying pieces of footage I have ever seen. I stand by my earlier claim that it contains nothing that would make me doubt it.

Jared Katooie

Can we please just sit back and let this man dig his own grave? Puhlease.

If you post here attacking him you are a FOOL.

Matt

Sorry jared, I've not come across Demonizer before, is this something he does quite often?

Jared Katooie

"Sorry jared, I've not come across Demonizer before, is this something he does quite often?"

This is the first time he's blatantly displayed his true colours but this has been building for some time.

I know not everyone knows this so I'm telling you know. DO NOT GET INVOLVED. It only leads to madness.

Max Kon

lets just let this tread die?