Mardroid

VROOM VROOM VROOOOM!
Pew pew pew!

Take that cree-

Quote from: Banners on 07 December, 2016, 03:27:13 PM
Nothing here again. I hate you all.

Sorry, what was that?

We all love you Banners. :lol:

Joking aside, I'm ure you'll get it soon.

Pete Wells

Quote from: Mardroid on 07 December, 2016, 12:34:12 PM
Wow. Changing thr hands is a real pain! As the review states, the peg comes out with the hand.

I can't get a grip on the peg to remove the hand though! I'm gonna need pliers I think, or this guy is gonna just stand without holding any weapons or handlebars. (I don't want to use my teeth and leave indentions like they suggest in the review.

Hey fellas, as a seasoned 3A-er may I recommend the hair dryer method? Simply warm the plastic with a hairdryer (I held the hands with a pair of tweezers so I didn't burn my delicate fingers) until it goes soft then it's easy to push on.

I did this very thing with my Dredd hands last night.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Pete Wells on 07 December, 2016, 05:52:58 PM
I did this very thing with my Dredd hands last night.
The Dredd hands of Pete Wells strike fear into the heart of the boldest men.
We never really die.

Dandontdare

Mikey

Nice one DDD! Got my comic book version single today and it's drokkin superb! Package was bashed but the figure is fine and dandy - now dispensing 1/12 scale justice like a, er, tiny Judge.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Banners

You and me, Brother. I feel your pain.

SIP

.....and me too.

Happy to wait as long as the packaging isn't battered on mine!

Dandontdare

The outer cardboard box was slightly dinged at the corners on mine, but the inner pacakaging and contents were absolutely fine.

TheTooN

Fingers crossed for you Simon, my comic set both had small dings. I've never seen a box from 3A arrive like that before, one end was concave similar to Mardroids.

Fear is showing as en-route to Heathrow now, regular Dredd and bike updated, saying arrived at the processing centre from China. Wonder who will arrive first.

CS have this morning confirmed they will send a new figure sans boots, hands and weapons which is over and above what I'd expected. Hats off to them. I scratched my head wondering how it could be assembled with the belt bonded to the pelvis. Best guess is that they fed the lower body in first, then threaded the ends of the belt through the hole in the back of the suit and then attached the upper torso. Fiddly but I cant see how else it could be done.

teckno viking

The outer box of the Dredd/Lawmaster was bashed a little and the Dredd inside had the bubble dented But figure was fine.
The seperate packaged lone Dredd figure was great outter and inner packaging.

Hope you guys get yours today. Really strange how we have sporadic delivery.

Scott, Awesome news on the replacement sans few bits.

TheTooN

Cheers mate.

Cards for Fear and Mortis via Insta. Just need Fire now, love to see some wips.

teckno viking

Cannot wait for my BBTS order to land.
Another Dredd & Lawmaster along with Fear & Mortis. Just hope they drokkin behave inside the shipping boxes lol  Wonder if BBTS will seperate them into Judge and Dark Judge boxes lol

teckno viking

Lights comparison.

3A Brighter lights But lacking Rear Lights.