Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2015, Leeds, 14th - 15th Nov

Started by Dodsy, 27 February, 2015, 01:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dode C

Holy Crap Dunk! What an ordeal. Here's to a speedy recovery and here's to you regaining the full use use of your trigger finger(s) soon. All the best. George

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

PlanetReplicas

Word got round fast of your tumble, I hope the only lasting damage is to your memory of the show- get well soon, sounds really nasty...
www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

Hawkmumbler

Welp, here was my TB haul!
Psychedelic Journal of Time Travel 2015 and The Legion of Jammy Evil from our own CFM!
Zarjaz #25 and Dogbreath #30...
Neroy Sphinx from Future Quake (Muchos gracias to Bolt as well for Bloodstar)
Lumberjanes vol.1 by Noelle Stephenson (I even got the lovely lady to sign my copy of Nimona!)
Hinterkind vol.1 - 3 by...well, you know who.
Dept. of Monsterology vol.1 by some creaters i'm sure you've never heard of and who'se names i'm sure I can't pronounce.
One-Punch Man vol.3 by ONE and Yusuke Murata (Come on, this is me!)
Antares vol.1 - 5 and Kenya vol.1-5 by LEO
The O-Men vol. 1 and 2 and Spandex #1 by Martin Eden
Kitaro by Shigeru Mizuki
The Heart of Time by Sarah Millmoon
Killing Moon by our own Bhuna!
Hellboy art book from Duncan Fegredo
The Dredd art book by many wonderful droids, all of whom deserve an extra serving of oil.

CrazyFoxMachine

Dunk!

Well, it's not really over until the last attendee admits it, so with that in mind the 2015 Thought Bubble weekend draws to a close as I *finally* leave Leeds General Infirmary this evening.

Thanks for all the good wishes and offers of help - from some surprising but welcome sources - it was a much needed boost.

Stay safe, and here's to 2016.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Steve Green

Bat King

Post con lurgy Steve?

Or just the general quality of punter...?
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

CrazyFoxMachine

I think he's implying that'd be an ideal mode of transport for Dunk actually Bat King! ;)

Whom I hope is recovering majestically - !

Steve Green

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Proudhuff

Disappointed at the lack of drunken forumite pics, must try harder or I'll come down next year...
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Here's a few pictures from the weekend, just for Proudhuff ;)

The Planet Replicas stand which was just fantastic

I'll post each image separately, so you don't have to scroll down to scroll across (if you get my drift) for each image.