Started by Dodsy, 27 February, 2015, 01:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

PlanetReplicas

www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

Hawkmumbler

I seem to remember tickets went live not long after tables where booked?

Dunk!

£27 for a weekend pass.

What was it last year?

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Richmond Clements

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Hawkmumbler

Just a single day pass for Saterday for me again. Maybe next year i'll have the available time off to do a full weekender....

Bhuna

Well that's my accommodation booked for the weekend!! I've also just been allocated the New Dock hall for the PigDog Press table too!!  :D :D
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Hawkmumbler

Welp, looks like Henry Flint's going this year. Hopefully he'll have some pages to sell...

antodonnell

Just sorted my tickets I missed last years due to a new addition to the family. It'll be cool to say hi to some board members in person. I went to 2013's it was my first convention and a bit overwhelming. I was like a kid in a candy store !!! Didn't know which way to go.

Bolt-01

Ant- the simple answer is to the 2000 AD booth, and shortly after to the FQP table. Then you will need to register your purchases as a possible TPO risk...

antodonnell

That sounds like a fine plan indeed :) I'll start keeping money aside now and clearing shelf space.

Hawkmumbler

Aye! It'll be a pleasure to meet you, antodonnell! I'll probably bump into you some point on saterday, maybe at after con beer and food. Always nice to meet a fellow squaxx!

antodonnell

Hi Hawkmonger, that'll be cool. I'll likely need to bump into folks throughout the day as I'll be heading back in the evening to get back to the family. Who knows maybe I'll get some time off :P