Main Menu

Edinburgh Shedcon 3rd October 2015

Started by Proudhuff, 07 August, 2015, 05:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Thought I'd give this its own thread as the REAL October Edinburgh Con seems dead in the water, expired, tits up and otherwise not happening, there has been a suggestion we  upsize downsize to a shed con.

Who's game and who's lame?

We can start squabbling above venues anytime around now...
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Fungus

Yup. I cannot think of a good enough reason why not.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Me. I can come out to play. Preference is an early kick off and early bed.
Lock up your spoons!

Ghost MacRoth

Working through in the east at this time....should likely be able to pop my head in the door. ;)
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Proudhuff

Dode C and Alex have thrown their hats the ring too, we're gonna new a bigger boat shed :D
DDT did a job on me

Ghost MacRoth

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Proudhuff

Come on you Weegies, Buddies and whathaveyouse... sign up for a capital bunfight :D
DDT did a job on me

Satanist

Mrs is away that weekend and I'm lumbered with my offspring so nae kin dae I'm afraid.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Tiplodocus

Unusually for me, I'm actually doing something else that Saturday night. Drat!
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

Crickey, nearly double figures  :D Anyone else thinking about it?

I'm thinking the Brass Monkey, Drummond St, Saturday aftie into the evening, hogging one of the back rooms, (worked well after the last signing at FP just round the corner)
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

My bus gets in at 4.50.

Have located said venue, not too far and I'll be able to grab some mobile-munch and caffeine from a reputable local vendor on the way- it's been a while since anyone squirted broon pish all ower ma chips.

Any changes,just let me ken so I can adjust my bio-nav.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Richmond Clements

Proudhuff tricked me by messaging my when I was drunk and asking if I was going.
Now I am.

JUDGE BURNS

We will do our best to get thru the M8 radioactive wasteland to the Edinburgh district...

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me