Main Menu

Edinburgh Shedcon 3rd October 2015

Started by Proudhuff, 07 August, 2015, 05:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 02 October, 2015, 05:55:23 PM
Negative.

The wife is in Spain. So, she's the one getting boozed up while I look after the kids. It's unnatural, I tells ya.  Nothing good comes with changing the natural order of things.

Still, means the next time you hear about 15-1 will be my first.

SMH...

Buttonman

I'll be there - probably about 3-4ish. Can't drink a massive cargo but it will be respectable.

Unfortunately due to embargo restrictions I will be unable to discuss any aspect of my 15-1 appearance.

Hahaha aye right!

Dog Deever

Sorry guys- I'm gonnae dae a catholic and pull out at last minutes on yez- smoarin' with the cold for days and got less energy than a pound shop battery.

If anyone needs a free return ticket for the 1.10 Inverness to Edinburgh Megabus (and the return leg sometime tomorrow) PM me...

My apologies, but have a guid one.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Dode C

Proudhuff is sitting in the back room with a copy  of 2000ad on the table...for anyone who is interested.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Dode C on 03 October, 2015, 03:26:32 PM
Proudhuff is sitting in the back room with a copy  of 2000ad on the table...for anyone who is interested.
Have a good one guys. Would like to be there but have a drink on me (one of you will have to pay for it though.)
We never really die.

Buttonman

A splendid affair! Hope all worked out OK Tom.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I've had a bottle of red wine while watching Transformers 3.

Responsible parenting, plus being their in spirit.
Lock up your spoons!

COMMANDO FORCES

Don't keep everyone in suspense, turnout numbers please ;)

Buttonman

Respectable! Proudhuff, Fungus, Richmond, Buttonman, Dode C., Alex (droid!) and another bloke.

Beat that Southers!

COMMANDO FORCES

That is rather impressive, for up there :lol:

Fungus

Pics and that Edinburgh too - beat that Southers!

Richmond Clements

Epic night of epicness.
Other bloke is Proudhuff's pal Mike who kindly gave me a sofa for the night!

COMMANDO FORCES

Bespectacled, bald, beards and Buttonman, looks like an evening of 2000 AD frivolities!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 04 October, 2015, 04:58:40 PM
Epic night of epicness.
Other bloke is Proudhuff's pal Mike who kindly gave me a sofa for the night!

Hope that all worked out okay? I'm sure Mike's madhouse would have amused you, did he show you his man cave?

Did anyone watch the rugby?  ;)
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: Dode C on 03 October, 2015, 03:26:32 PM

Haha! there were two solid tattooed gents at the end of the bar when I came in just after 3pm.I thought they might be Ghost and Judge Burns, so plonked my copy of 2000ad next to them but no cries of joy so headed 'Ben'
DDT did a job on me