Main Menu

2000AD 40th Anniversary - 11th Feb 2017 - London

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 23 September, 2016, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauljholden

Haven't booked my hotel yet, but flights are now booked. See you all there, think I'm doing a signing between 12:30-13:15 beside living legend Jesus Redondo so that's pretty exciting.

No table for me, won't be bringing original art, won't have anything to sell - most likey I'll be wondering around then heading to the pub... If you'd like to get commissioned Dredd/other thing you can PM me on here and we can come to some arrangement about collection.

See you there.
-pj

Satanist

Hmm I'm gonna have to go up the loft (shudder) and be selective about what to bring for signing or risk a hernia  :o

That is one fantastic line up!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Bolt-01

Are some of the creator droids going to be having separate tables to the official signing ones? For example- Has John Wagner booked a table for himself so he can sell Rok of the Reds, or will we all have to queue up in the bar for copies?

I've just sat with a print out of the running order and this is a marvellous line up. A personal highlight is the  panel with PyeParr et al.

Steve Green

I think some have, some haven't - I'd be surprised if John and Carlos don't have one.

Molch-R

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 20 January, 2017, 02:33:14 PM
Are some of the creator droids going to be having separate tables to the official signing ones? For example- Has John Wagner booked a table for himself so he can sell Rok of the Reds, or will we all have to queue up in the bar for copies?

We'll be releasing the floor plan nearer the time so you'll be able to see who's taken up a table and who hasn't.

Bolt-01

Molch-R

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Dodsy

Twitter - @dodsy84

rogue69

I just emailed GOSH about the cost of their Nemesis print this is their reply

The print will go on sale at the event, and will be retailing for £35. We're not taking preorders on this one, but we'll hold a small number back for online order after the signing with the aim of it going on-sale online at 11am on Saturday the 11th February.

So if by ant chance you didn't spend everything at the 2000AD event  there's always one of these to try and get

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

inkymonkey

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 22 January, 2017, 08:34:53 PM
Quote from: sheridan on 22 January, 2017, 07:25:13 PM
So many items on the schedule, so many clashes!

I really wish I'd arranged to come down on the Friday evening, rather than Saturday morning, now!

Definitely, I was going to be staying Friday night at the Weston droid's domicile but we've decided it would be far better to come up to London on Friday arvo instead. There's folks to meet and drinking to be done!

inkymonkey

Speaking of which - are there folks out there that might still be looking for copies of Prog 2000 - the Cliff Robinson and Chris Burnham covers?

One of the stores in Sydney still has a bunch of them, if any squaxx are still bereft of a copy then I could bring some with me to have at my table on The Day.