Main Menu

Dark Secrets of the Forum

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 08 November, 2014, 07:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

So, it seems the board has a Holding Pen?

What's that, then? Sounds kinda facistic, Area 51-y. Is it where the dark posts go?

Are the Moderators secretly holding Thread Zero there, experimenting on it - until it leaks back into our world?

Is it where we go when we stop posting? (And I thought Trout just emigrated... but now, now I can see the evidence points otherwise - so much for "the better life" and "new start").

I know I shouldn't ask. But if not me, then who?

Rise up! Rise up! They cannot keep us down! Alone, we are weak. Toget

[post ends]
Lock up your spoons!

Colin YNWA

...and that was the last we ever heard of that Doctor X, what an enigma.

Rumours ran rampent around the board that those that sort the dark corners heard a strange figure, with a curious stoop that made he seem... well seem like a dangerous pepper pot... whispered to them, begging for release. He'd claim strange things, about Roger and his mum being with him, whatever that meant... but as soon as he came he'd go, dragged away by a tall grim figure twirling an over dramatic mustache and they'd never see, nor hear of him again.

I, Cosh

Haha. I was just wondering if anyone was going to comment on Thryllseekyr's brainwashed orang utan, MD Ripper theory.
We never really die.

SuperSurfer

Does anyone actually exist outside of this forum or are we all some sort of internet biochips?

IronGraham

I'd know if I was a biochip *boop* my motherboard would tell me *beep*
We're werewolves not swearwolves

TordelBack

Richmond Clements

Bolt-01

I 'could' tell you- but I'd be killed before I finished the se--

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I'm starting to think I might be another forum member's sock puppet, but everytime I start to turn around and look, I keep getting this strange and horrifically painful feeling in my gut. Like there's a hand up my arse grabbing handfuls of organs and twisting...
You may quote me on that.

Misanthrope

Quote from: King Pops on 09 November, 2014, 04:34:26 AM
I'm starting to think I might be another forum member's sock puppet, but everytime I start to turn around and look, I keep getting this strange and horrifically painful feeling in my gut. Like there's a hand up my arse grabbing handfuls of organs and twisting...

Sounds like ThryllSeeker.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Hawkmumbler

The mods are in caoots whith Silver Shamrock ready for next Halloween!

shaolin_monkey

I will posit a theory and suggest there is an area of the forum accessible to Mods only, to discuss forum issues and so forth.  This may contain an area where questionable posts are contained pending discussion/approval before either being moved from the board or allowed to be posted. 

The thread that provoked this one may have been contained in the holding area due to it potentially being a commercial entity soliciting business, something outside of the forum guidelines.

This is, of course, just a theory.  I have no insider knowledge.

-Dunk!-

I will posit a theory:
It's THEM.
And they're agin' US.

Dunk!

James Stacey

Is that where they are keeping the Emperor, safe from view?

Proudhuff

There is nothing to see here move along...

DDT did a job on me