Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

GordyM

Will they be doing Mean Machine at some point? Surely he's got to be on the cards?
Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file

teckno viking

Would be awesome and even better the entire ANGEL GANG. Maybe once FIRE joins his Brethren?

Oooooo KRAKEN as the FIFTH DARK JUDGE??

Dash Decent

I want them to hurry up and do Rogue Trooper.  Surely he'd take less effort than fire effects and fancy uniforms.  They don't even have to go the effort of designing a shirt for him, just trousers!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

teckno viking

Very True but I think a New Torso and arms as the ThreeA nude body is pretty skinny.

SIP

Rogue isn't likely to be a good looking figure. He's going to be all visible joints. It's the clothed figures that will work better, such as Alpha.

Dash Decent

I know, I know, but I still want Rogue.  He could have a groove on the inside of his helmet to accommodate his Mohawk.  It would be great to see a scale Gunnar and Bagman.  Perhaps the grenades could be magnetic so they stick on to Bagman's straps.  They could give him Major Magnum as well.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

teckno viking

To be fair though Sam Slade still rocks and you can see his arm joints.

Like the magnetic idea in nades Dash Decent.

SIP

I love the Sam slade figure, but his arms don't look good. He looks like he has wooden puppet arms........Couldn't be helped though.  I would also be in the queue for a rogue trooper figure if and when they make one.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: SIP on 01 July, 2016, 04:08:35 PM
Rogue isn't likely to be a good looking figure. He's going to be all visible joints. It's the clothed figures that will work better, such as Alpha.

They could cover his body with blue thin rubber skin to hide the joints. That would be cool.

crossbusterxk

Did I make this up or did I hear the 3A guy on the podcast say that Hammerstein was next?

JOE SOAP

I hope it comes complete with a Cursed Earth playset.

Colin YNWA

I almost certainly won't be able to justify buying that BUT that does make me incredibly excited. Really looking forward to the complete reveal.

dweezil2

Interesting news indeed!

But any news on Judge Fire?

Seems a bit odd to have the other three on the cards and leaving him out.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Colin YNWA

Well I did some gentle sounding out of my wife this evening and it wasn't a resounding NO. In fact the conversation centred around where in the house I thought I'd put it... hmmm....