Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Games / Re: 2000ad mods for existing games?
« Last post by Judge-Wolf on 29 March, 2017, 11:22:11 pm »
Hello there,
First Post. (All Hail the great and honorable dredd!)

I know what you mean man, Judge Dredd and 2000ad content needs to be put into new games.
Off Topic / Re: The Political Thread
« Last post by TordelBack on 29 March, 2017, 11:22:03 pm »
You really think that's what I'm advocating?

Of course not, but you're asking why people are resolutely negative about the UK heading down a backwards path for no better reason than imagined sleights and blatant untruths and sense of chauvinism and  destiny denied. It's very hard to see what good can possibly come of it when the FANTASY AIMS are so shit, never mind the cold reality.

Everyone knows Brits are better than this, except, it seems,Brits.
« Last post by Jim_Campbell on 29 March, 2017, 11:19:58 pm »
Jim, your victim complex is showing.

So, only pretending to ignore me, then. Thought so.
General / Re: Thoughts on the fall of deadworld?
« Last post by marko10174 on 29 March, 2017, 11:17:41 pm »

I'm glad to hear people are appreciating this strip as much as I am. It's my favourite current story (though I can't wait to see how hope for the future pans out).
« Last post by The Legendary Shark on 29 March, 2017, 11:16:41 pm »
You really think that's what I'm advocating?
« Last post by TordelBack on 29 March, 2017, 11:14:02 pm »
Yes, "we" did, and we were not the only ones. We did some unforgivable things. We must learn from them because to do otherwise would be true evil.

Learn by wishing it was the 17th C all over again?  All peoples have horrors in their past, but ASPIRING to them is another matter, and being gulled by greedy bastards pushing that line is yet another. It's hard for an outsider to see how turtling up and blaming Outsiders is moving the human race forward.
Games / Re: Long live the Sega Megadrive!
« Last post by Buttonman on 29 March, 2017, 11:11:31 pm »
The Mega Drive was my main system - had a Playstation 1 &2 but it never had the same attraction.

I finished 'Panic on Funkatron' as well as the first game - those pesky humans!

The Dredd game was probably his best outing ever with the producers obviously caring for the subject with Chopper graffiti and sky surfers appearing.

I also finished Flashback although it did take an age - the 'Death Tower' level was great but the puzzles were tough as were some of the jumps.

Also liked Cannon Fodder but never fiinished it. There was a similar one called 'General Chaos' which was fun and an endless shoot 'em up 'Zero Tolerance' anyone remember that?

Film & TV / Re: The Trailer Thread
« Last post by radiator on 29 March, 2017, 11:08:21 pm »
It looks surprisingly decent to me, and has some positive buzz around it. You can't really blame them for playing up the horror/jump scare elements in the trailer. I believe it will be subtitled 'Part One: The Loser's Club' when released.

Really not convinced about Valerian - the visuals look nice, but it's as if they went out of their way to cast the two least suited, least appealing lead actors going. Dehaan is fine as a creepy stalker type, but as a blockbuster action lead? Really?
« Last post by The Legendary Shark on 29 March, 2017, 10:59:58 pm »
Your country voted for a pack of lies promoted by the vilest self-serving predatory fucks playing to your LCD xenophobia and ignorant notions of a fake history of vanished glory where in actual fact you murdered, robbed and raped your way around the world. The rest of the world knows it and despairs.

Yes, "we" did, and we were not the only ones. We did some unforgivable things. We must learn from them because to do otherwise would be true evil.

Jim, your victim complex is showing.

« Last post by Hawkmumbler on 29 March, 2017, 10:54:03 pm »
Your country voted for a pack of lies promoted by the vilest self-serving predatory fucks playing to your LCD xenophobia and ignorant notions of a fake history of vanished glory where in actual fact you murdered, robbed and raped your way around the world. The rest of the world knows it and despairs.

This. Shout it again for the folks at the back!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10